Windows 10: Time remaining: Calculating...

Discus and support Time remaining: Calculating... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows just spent 45 seconds calculating how long it will take to delete a folder, then 5 seconds to delete it. Why? submitted by /u/Ashtron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ashtron, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Time remaining: Calculating...

Windows just spent 45 seconds calculating how long it will take to delete a folder, then 5 seconds to delete it. Why?

submitted by /u/Ashtron
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ashtron, Jan 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 Battery Time Remaining Always Calculating Never Showing How Much Time Left

Hi,

I have the same problem, never shows the time always calculating, both when charging and draining battery. I tried both things you suggested and detected no problems and still have the calculating... always.

Any serious suggestions, more technical maybe?

JoseBertomeu, Jan 18, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jan 18, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Time remaining: Calculating...

Battery showing unexpected remaining time

Hi Aayush

In tests that Matebook lasted on average 6 - 9 hours on a full charge depending on the applications in use at the time

Depending on what you are currently doing on the laptop, the remaining time is re-calculated on a regular basis

If say you are watching a film, Windows will calculate the remaining battery time. Then if you turn off that film and software after a few minutes Windows will re-calculate and show a longer remaining time, because you are no longer running an intensive task
    . . .

DaveM121, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Time remaining: Calculating...

1. Time remaining: Calculating... - Similar Threads - remaining Calculating

2. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  3. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  4. The wifi symbol remains hidden even after attempting fixes suggested by the community.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The wifi symbol remains hidden even after attempting fixes suggested by the community.: Dear Microsoft,Recently, I had a power outage, and when I restarted my computer, it began a disc repair. When my computer first started on and ran smoothly, I shut it down. The next time I turned it on, my network symbol vanished. I attempted every fix suggested in this...
  5. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  6. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  7. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  8. Windows 11 - network file copy - stuck on Calculating time remaining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - network file copy - stuck on Calculating time remaining: I am trying to copy a file from a network drive SMB - Asustor NAS to my computer, it doesn't matter what file or what folder on the network share Windows 11 always gets stuck saying Calculating... and just stops and never completes or at least never does before I finally give...
  9. Windows 11 - network file copy - stuck on Calculating time remaining

Windows 11 - network file copy - stuck on Calculating time remaining: I am trying to copy a file from a network drive SMB - Asustor NAS to my computer, it doesn't matter what file or what folder on the network share Windows 11 always gets stuck saying Calculating... and just stops and never completes or at least never does before I finally give...
  10. Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use: Dear sirs (developers and insiders), Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use. This is an elementary error, easy to correct. Please: SEE WINDOWS 98 CALCULATOR. Windows 10 19H2 still remains with this elementary error... Best regards....