Windows 10: Time setting on computer

Discus and support Time setting on computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-setting-on-computer/fec01a5b-f9db-4f49-a88d-05227dca7387 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarthaMcCorkle, May 6, 2019.

1. Time setting on computer

How do I reset the time?

:)

MarthaMcCorkle, May 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2019
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2019
  4. Time setting on computer

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Time setting on computer

1. Time setting on computer - Similar Threads - setting computer

2. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  3. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  4. Why does my computer turn off then setting me to click either windows setup or windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer turn off then setting me to click either windows setup or windows 10: I have had this issue for about 2 weeks now regarding windows giving me a promt saying it'll turn off at a certain time, i have turned that off but it still does it. When i come back to my computer when being left on, i see it turned off, i turn it on but then i am greeted...
  5. how do I set up a separate account for another user on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I set up a separate account for another user on my computer: I had to set up a new computer I'm trying to set this one up the same way but Micro soft wont let me I used to have 2 separate accounts for myself and my sons business it wont let me do this now please help...
  6. how do I set up a separate account for another user on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I set up a separate account for another user on my computer: I had to set up a new computer I'm trying to set this one up the same way but Micro soft wont let me I used to have 2 separate accounts for myself and my sons business it wont let me do this now please help...
  7. how do I set up a separate account for another user on my computer

8. How do I remote connect to a computer I just set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remote connect to a computer I just set up?: I want to set up remote connection using windows 11 pro from my laptop to another laptop. It’s been running on the same WiFi as mine for 2 months. Now it’s saying the computer can’t be found and not in the same network maybe. Also I want to connect to the other account on the...
  9. How do I remote connect to a computer I just set up?

How do I remote connect to a computer I just set up?: I want to set up remote connection using windows 11 pro from my laptop to another laptop. It’s been running on the same WiFi as mine for 2 months. Now it’s saying the computer can’t be found and not in the same network maybe. Also I want to connect to the other account on the...
  10. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854