Windows 10: time setting

Discus and support time setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My time setting is always wrong. And that is so on my laptop and also on my desktop. All offered solutions don't work for me. So when is Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by romsparrow, Apr 29, 2019.

1. time setting

My time setting is always wrong. And that is so on my laptop and also on my desktop. All offered solutions don't work for me. So when is Microsoft going to solve this bug?

[moved from German forums]

:)

romsparrow, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

time setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

time setting

1. time setting - Similar Threads - setting

2. Pc wiped videos and pictures from c drive, background, and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc wiped videos and pictures from c drive, background, and settings: I restarted my pc because borderlands was being screwy and then it comes back and says it’s repairing my c drive and then when I log in, it says “preparing windows”. I redownloded everything and used the restart button on my pc case to simulate the situation again and same...
  3. Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/natguy2016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvh8id/win_10_pro_1909_biannual_updates_set_on_a_60_day/
  4. The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc: The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc and i cant aslo change the date. Even if i want to login with my personal account on google it says groupmanagment wont let you do it and if i log in with my school account it works perfectly fine, i...
  5. Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10: [ATTACH]don't show windows update and many others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloim-dont-show-windows-update-settings-and-many/cba90042-decd-4ba7-9e7a-ef6b7a48b273
  6. Cannot use private browsing in new edge or chrome despite being an adult in family settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot use private browsing in new edge or chrome despite being an adult in family settings: I have looked over the family settings regarding blocking content multiple times and I cannot find anything that mentions allowing or blocking private browsing, my age is set as 21 but I still have to ask permission to use chrome which goes through to an error screen every...
  7. Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?: Hello there! Thank you for looking in on this. I am having an issue where when I turned off my computer last night, and I do this everytime I'm done with my computer for the day. I did not see any update notifcation when this happened. When I turned on my computer, I...
  8. task bar will not stay set to bottom, reverts to top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    task bar will not stay set to bottom, reverts to top: when I set the task bar to any thing but top after a second or two it goes right back to top? Thanks Chris...
  9. Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.: I need a remote control for some specific functions (keyb shortcuts) of PC, not available in multimedia remote controllers with preset buttons. Is there any remote with computer application capable to set functions and keyboard shortcuts? There are required actually 5-6...
  10. Windows 10 Major Updates Resetting My Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Major Updates Resetting My Settings: Why is it exactly that every time Windows 10 has a "major update", all of my carefully set settings are wiped out and reset??? Let me first point out that this is NOT the same as some of the other posts on this site, where the system has created a copy of the profile...