Windows 10: time setting

Discus and support time setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to set the time in 12-hour format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-setting/0de9615c-746b-4a03-96be-3d81d3e8dc5b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anamitragogoi, May 15, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

1. time setting

I am not able to set the time in 12-hour format

:)

anamitragogoi, May 15, 2019 at 11:12 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  4. Sasqui Win User

time setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Thema:

time setting

1. time setting - Similar Threads - setting

2. Keyboard in Australia using US International base setting is doing wierd things

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard in Australia using US International base setting is doing wierd things: Hi, This issue is present only after a recent reinstalling of Windows 10 after i upgraded MB and hard drives. i downloaded the most recent version of Windows 10 using the tool they provide. When doing that I opted for UK area when asked however when setting up Windows 10 i...
  3. how do I set up smtp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I set up smtp?: how can I set up SMTP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-smtp/e868ffbb-45dc-461a-808e-c1734bf2fffc
  4. Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings

Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings: After an automatic Windows 10 update, all my personalization settings were reset to default. I re-chose my preferred settings, but every time I logged on the settings were reset and Windows thinks I'm logging onto my laptop, to the internet, and using Microsoft Office...
  5. Win 10 Network Adapter Settings-Priority

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Network Adapter Settings-Priority: I'm having a difficult time determining whether I can apply separate network connection settings to a single, standard user account. I'd like to force the priority of said user account's connection to use wi-fi rather than ethernet, which will enable me to apply separate...
  6. settings

settings: I cant get settings for two and three finger gesture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/d8c26232-c45f-46a3-8fbe-1bfd18ebf53c
  7. Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...

Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...: Hi I work from home and one website I use, I have 3 different log in names and passwords so, each time, i log out of the website, i need to click on "delete browsing history" before I can log back in under a different user name and password. I had, again, the Stop Code...
  8. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...: i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not highlighting its properties when hovering over it.So if any one of u could help me.i will be glad to thank you....
  9. Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 on a Dell XPS 15 For some reason, search does not show any results from the settings app or the control panel. I have tried rebuilding the index, checking for the index in...
  10. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...