Windows 10: time setting

Discus and support time setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to set the time in 12-hour format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-setting/0de9615c-746b-4a03-96be-3d81d3e8dc5b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anamitragogoi, May 15, 2019.

1. time setting

I am not able to set the time in 12-hour format

:)

anamitragogoi, May 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 15, 2019
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

time setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 15, 2019
Thema:

time setting

1. time setting - Similar Threads - setting

2. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  5. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  6. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  7. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  8. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  9. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  10. Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.

Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.: Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an issue I've had on the back burner for quite a while now.So we have a fleet of laptops that are all windows autopilot machines managed by Intune, and we have a bunch of administrators not global administrators that can login to any...