Windows 10: Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out

Discus and support Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not syncing time automatically - always shows 12 hours out OR since recent one hour change, 13 hours out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YasLMT09, Oct 25, 2020.

1. YasLMT09 Win User

Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out

not syncing time automatically - always shows 12 hours out OR since recent one hour change, 13 hours out.

:)

YasLMT09, Oct 25, 2020

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Unable to set the times for "quiet hours"

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Quiet Hours configuration

The default configuration for quiet hours in Windows 10 client is:

• The feature is enabled by default on all machines
    • The window of time when it can be engaged is from
      12 midnight to 6 AM
    • Notifications related to calls from VOIP lock screen call capable apps and Alarms are allowed to come through.
    The user can disable the feature, or change the times of quiet hours, and/or determine if calls are allowed through the
    Quiet Hours Settings screen. Settings are on a per-user basis only.

Quiet Hours settings screen

• Type Settings in search bar.
    • Click the Search and Apps tab, then click
      Notifications
    • Scroll until you see the Quiet Hours options.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out

Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out

1. Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out - Similar Threads - settings always hours

2. how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour: how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-from-24-hour-time-to-12-hour/5326d6fd-25d0-4144-8d75-cf79e59b3f74
  3. how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour: how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-from-24-hour-time-to-12-hour/5326d6fd-25d0-4144-8d75-cf79e59b3f74
  4. how to move from 24 hour time to 12 hour

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 12 Hour time not showing up in control panel or settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12 Hour time not showing up in control panel or settings?: Hi so ive been trying to swap my pc to 12 hour time for a while now but it never shows up. Control panel looks like this and as for settings Im on an licesnsed version of windows 10 pro and it just wont swap to 12 hour please help...
  6. 12 Hour time not showing up in control panel or settings?

12 Hour time not showing up in control panel or settings?: Hi so ive been trying to swap my pc to 12 hour time for a while now but it never shows up. Control panel looks like this and as for settings Im on an licesnsed version of windows 10 pro and it just wont swap to 12 hour please help...
  7. 12 Hour time not showing up in control panel or settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my windows 11: There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my device/OS. When I navigate to the time format settings, I only find the option for 24 Hour. I don't like 24-hour time and don't use it at all. I need to use 12 hour on my laptop. Please how can I fix this problem?...
  9. There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my windows 11

There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my windows 11: There is no option for setting 12-hour time on my device/OS. When I navigate to the time format settings, I only find the option for 24 Hour. I don't like 24-hour time and don't use it at all. I need to use 12 hour on my laptop. Please how can I fix this problem?...
  10. Time format keeps changing from 12 hour to 24 hour time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time format keeps changing from 12 hour to 24 hour time: Hi guys currently I'm having an issue where after some time my time format changes back to 24 hour time, at first I thought it was a windows issue but I can get the issue to repeat about 30 seconds after I have logged in. I also booted in safe mode and this issue did not...