Windows 10: Time stamps in ntbootlog

Discus and support Time stamps in ntbootlog in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardR, Dec 4, 2021.

1. RichardR Win User

Time stamps in ntbootlog

The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone know if it's possible to get Windows to timestamp the ntbootlog entries and if so, how?This is a Windows 8.1 machine.Thanks in advance,Richard

:)

RichardR, Dec 4, 2021

2. GPS Location With Time Stamp Software?

My step-mother just bought some cheapo portable GPS from Best Buy. has a camera onboard and stamps the images as you request. Saves them on the GPS, but can be easily offloaded at the end of the day. I want to say it was a budget model Garmin.

sneekypeet, Dec 4, 2021
  3. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Time stamps in ntbootlog

Change Folder's Time Stamp

What are some examples that it would be beneficial to change timestamps of files and folders? For files/folders, you can simply change the ascending/descending order by simply using the explorer extension tree built into explorer already:

Time stamps in ntbootlog [​IMG]

I don't understand why a shell extension is necessary at all because if the order cant be changed by way of my screenshot, then all you have to do is add or subtract something to a file/folder and save it again in order for explorer to reset its position in a list.

EyeInTheSky, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Time stamps in ntbootlog

1. Time stamps in ntbootlog - Similar Threads - stamps ntbootlog

2. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.: After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time....
  3. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.: After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time....
  4. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  5. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  6. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

7. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?: I am moving a large number of photos to various different folders.I had downloaded the files from cloud storage into Zip folders. When I extracted the photographs from the Zip folders, the file date/time stamp remained intact.I then moved the files for March 2019 into a...
  8. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?: I am moving a large number of photos to various different folders.I had downloaded the files from cloud storage into Zip folders. When I extracted the photographs from the Zip folders, the file date/time stamp remained intact.I then moved the files for March 2019 into a...
  9. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

10. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...