Windows 10: Time to deploy embedded hypervisors for BYOD security?

Discus and support Time to deploy embedded hypervisors for BYOD security? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today's smartphones and tablets offer computing power, memory and storage that surpass that offered by mainframe computers in the 1990s. But security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Time to deploy embedded hypervisors for BYOD security?

Read more: Is now the time to deploy embedded hypervisors for BYOD security? | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 5, 2015

2. Windows 8.1 update unsuccessful!

I am facing the exact same problem. I have cleared all third party apps to and have nearly 4 GB of free space available now. A few observations though: 1. I am unable to hard reset my phone (tried several times). 2. My phone is registered in my Company's
    BYOD policy. Could this be reason for the update bing unsuccessful. Let me know if anyone has a solution other than de-registering from Company BYOD policy as I am already pursuing that route.

ask4cedric, Jan 5, 2015
  3. theking2 Win User
    Reboot times vary wildly

No Domain. Its a BYOD setup.

theking2, Jan 5, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

BYOB is also good idea. Lol.
    I thought there would be a lot of BYOD security already implemented ?

CountMike, Jan 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Time to deploy embedded hypervisors for BYOD security? - Similar Threads - deploy embedded hypervisors

2. TPM Embedded Security is disabled and it's no getting enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Embedded Security is disabled and it's no getting enabled: Ii have a laptop HP Elitebook 840 g2 my TPM Embedded Security in bios is disabled and i cannot change the setting but when I install windows 10 it gets enabled ....
  3. TPM Embedded Security is disabled and it's no getting enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM Embedded Security is disabled and it's no getting enabled: Ii have a laptop HP Elitebook 840 g2 my TPM Embedded Security in bios is disabled and i cannot change the setting but when I install windows 10 it gets enabled ....
  4. Hypervisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor: Can I run virtual machine without "Hypervisor" feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor/b486be71-34e8-403a-b119-5eaaf993db83
  5. Hypervisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor: Can I run virtual machine without "Hypervisor" feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor/b486be71-34e8-403a-b119-5eaaf993db83
  6. Hypervisor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BYOD after Radeon install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BYOD after Radeon install: I’m getting the byod (blue screen of death) after restarting my pc after installing Radeon software, the stop code is (inaccessible boot drive) note: when I installed Radeon it also uninstalled the old Radeon they ROG Grid had installed, safe mode gives me the same error. Iv...
  8. Identifying root cause of BYOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying root cause of BYOD: Hi, I've got a computer with a BYOD about every half an hour or less. So far I have: Looked up BYOD codes and tried the following: 1. Rolled back drivers for ones updated before the BYOD started occuring 2. Applied outstanding Windows Updates 3. Checked for any BIOS...
  9. hypervisor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hypervisor: tell me according to Microsoft which one its better for security and total virtualization virtual box VMware or windows inbuilt hyper-v even using for tor browser and deep web serfing...
  10. Import Capture WIM file at the time of deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import Capture WIM file at the time of deployment: Hi All, I need help with MDT. I want to create a task sequence which will take custom WIM at the time of installation. As I have different computer models and I don't want to import all WIM into the operating systems folder. I will make a shared folder where all of WIM's will...