Windows 10: Time to display list of operating systems

Discus and support Time to display list of operating systems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done? [img] ________________________ Windows 1803 123976 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Time to display list of operating systems

This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done?

Time to display list of operating systems [​IMG]

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jan 24, 2019

2. Time to display list of operating systems

This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done?

kitpzyxmsir, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Time to display list of operating systems

So sorry I never got back here.

Can you tell me why the "Make all boot settings permanent" doesn't stay checked?

kitpzyxmsir, Dec 16, 2019
  4. CountMike Win User

Time to display list of operating systems

Once you set options including time, just mark the box with Mae all boot settings permanent and OK and it will ask you to reboot. Once you reboot. all settings will be as you left it. Box doesn't stay checked so you can make more changes afterwards.

CountMike, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Time to display list of operating systems - Similar Threads - display list operating

2. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  3. mobile operator for billing is not on the list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mobile operator for billing is not on the list: it only shows verizon and thats not my mobile operator. i just want to claim my xbox gamepass for my new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-operator-for-billing-is-not-on-the-list/6968eeaa-9190-4a1b-8c07-7ba5335f9030
  4. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  5. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  6. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...
  7. List displays

List displays: How to stop my laptop from scrolling down lists? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-displays/3c18fd00-4468-4e5b-874c-13e28fa568c0
  8. Operation System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Operation System: Plzz..Tell to me...What is my originally windows 10 version...among this....10 pro/10 home/10 home single language ...also i can activate windows 10 home single language using digital license key...my laptop model :-Hp notebook 15 ac 126 tu......
  9. Time to dispaly list of operating systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Time to dispaly list of operating systems: This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done? [img] ________________________ Windows 1803 123976
  10. Change Time to Display Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Time to Display Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Change Time to Display Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10 How to Change Time to Display List of Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10 [img] Information If you have more than one operating system installed on your PC, then you will have 30 seconds...