Windows 10: Time to turn off display not working.

Discus and support Time to turn off display not working. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed my power options only seem to work once. If i go into power settings and set it to turn the monitor off in 1 hour it will work. Once i move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wynd, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Wynd Win User

Time to turn off display not working.

I noticed my power options only seem to work once. If i go into power settings and set it to turn the monitor off in 1 hour it will work. Once i move the mouse and turn it back on it wont work a 2nd time until i change the time to a different number like 45min. Anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Wynd, Aug 4, 2015

2. How to turn off lumia520 time display on the screen?

How do i turn it off? I just want to have the date display on the block screen. I have a watch so i dont want to look at the time on the phone. Also, how do i turn the lady's voice off when i am receiving a call? She keeps saying: call from ####.

MichaelZeng---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. How to turn off lumia520 time display on the screen?

As far as I know the time display is built into the lockscreen although it could be alternative lockscreen allow you to modify how it shows.

To turn off voice;

Settings > ease of access> Narrator > OFF

Although I am not a 100% sure on this..

Paul van der Heu, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Wynd Win User

No one else is having this problem?

Wynd, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Time to turn off display not working. - Similar Threads - turn off display

2. TURN OFF THE ADAPTIVE DISPLAY SETTINGS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TURN OFF THE ADAPTIVE DISPLAY SETTINGS.: Many of us are experiencing the screen dimming due to the adaptive display setting in windows 10. Rather than following complicate procedures aimed at disabling this option, I found that simply going into DEVICE MANAGER-->SENSORS-->AMBIENT LIGHT...
  3. turn off display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off display: Hi, I have a screen and a tv plugged in my GC. When the TV is off, I would like the corresponding display to be turned off si my mouse don't get lost on a second screen that is not turned on. Normally I would go in the display setting page and turn it off from the...
  4. Screen Time isn’t Turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Time isn’t Turning off.: I haven’t used my laptop in a while, and when I went to go use it it said I still had screen time limits on. On my mom’s profile, it says that all restrictions are turned off. But it still stays locked....
  5. Display turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display turns off: My display always turns off after 5 minutes of whatever game I played. My screen shows that it is sleeping, but I can't turn it on, forcing me to restart. I have set my monitor and computer to sleep after 2 hours. Is my computer over-heating, or can I fix this in my...
  6. Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?: Hi How do I turn Real-Time Protection OFF so it will stay off, also after a reboot? Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.228...
  7. Turning wifi off at set times?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning wifi off at set times?: Is it possible to set an on/off time for a routers wifi at set times even when the PC is off? Id like to be able to turn the wifi off over night without physically turning it off via the router itself or through the browser. My router allows me to set a time but it doesnt...
  8. Problem with turning off the display device

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with turning off the display device: I'm running windows 10 pro on an intel NUC7i5. I'm using my TV as a monitor connected via an HDMI cable. As long as I keep the TV on, windows runs reliably. In fact I have never seen it stop or crash even when running continuously for weeks at a stretch. However if I turn...
  9. Monitor/display will not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor/display will not turn off: Hello everyone. Using the same settings and programs as in my 8.1 installation. Nothing funny, or game-related running in the background (also tried disabling everything possible). The problem is that the monitor will not turn off, either from the Power/Display power-off...
  10. Power Options - Turn off the display doesn't always work

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options - Turn off the display doesn't always work: I have two 24-inch displays. Its really nice to have them turn off (low power mode) when I have not been active on the computer. Sometimes they don't turn off after the time setting, 3 min, 5 min, whatever. It appears that some system program that is running is causing the...