Windows 10: time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

Discus and support time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows.time.com doesn´t in my laptop and every days I need to set up the right time and date. I have follow all sugestions and tried try to use other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenitoOliveros, Apr 25, 2020.

1. time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

windows.time.com doesn´t in my laptop and every days I need to set up the right time and date. I have follow all sugestions and tried try to use other time servers baut without any suscess,

time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 0ec04a8c-6c4f-48a1-90ab-15c7b9db1846?upload=true.png time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 713bdab5-74a2-48c7-be68-cab7eb882a38?upload=true.png

:)

BenitoOliveros, Apr 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

1. time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10 - Similar Threads - doesn´t surface w10

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6: I have a Surface 6 with Windows 10. I used the facial recognition login option since the beggining. But now, it suddenly stops working. It says "we could not find a camera compatible with hello face" Any idea?...
  6. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  7. size:gigantic doesn´t work for me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    size:gigantic doesn´t work for me: Is there something I have to enable for it to work properly? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k84tie/sizegigantic_doesnt_work_for_me/
  8. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...