Windows 10: Time won't synchronize

Discus and support Time won't synchronize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My system time doesn't automatically sync anymore. Things to note: My BIOS time is set correctly Option to set time automatically is enabled. Option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hegde1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hegde1 Win User

Time won't synchronize

My system time doesn't automatically sync anymore. Things to note:

• My BIOS time is set correctly
    • Option to set time automatically is enabled.
    • Option to automatically set time zone is enabled and it is set to the right zone.
    • Choosing to "sync now" in time and date settings works, but goes out of sync after a restart.

:)

Hegde1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 22, 2021
  4. BobP3UX Win User

Time won't synchronize

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Time won't synchronize

1. Time won't synchronize - Similar Threads - won't synchronize

2. WLAN Auto Config Won't Run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Auto Config Won't Run: Hello,Following recent Windows 10 Definition update KB2267602, my Wifi USB adaoter has stopped workong so i have no internet.The first time this haooebed i ended up doing a system restart. This time ive tried a system restart and a systeM restore and its still not working. I...
  3. Vertical light bar - won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vertical light bar - won't go away: I have a vertical light bar on my desk top and it stays on top of every page I open up. The slide is full on all the time and I can't move its position. Any idea how I can get rid of it? Thank you! Chicki...
  4. win 10 won't boot

win 10 won't boot: i tried sfc and wont work dism wont work bootrec same i tried the new thing called cloud download or local one both wont work windows was so slow i had to restart the windows and i was at start up / boot loop for more then 1 day...
  5. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store and its apps...
  6. my laptop won't turn on

my laptop won't turn on: when I try to turn on my laptop it turns on for a bit and then stops I have an hp probook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on/6b04389d-2a72-44e9-8a12-17aafc37d781
  7. Update icon won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update icon won't open: In my windows 10 pc when i go to settings the update icon won't open give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-icon-wont-open/12fcf8fc-a4ca-4612-a0c8-297b1d24ef84
  8. Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install

Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install: I shouldn't have to download some random third party software to uninstall an app that won't work. Anyone here not phishing for my personal data have a solution to get rid of this app that doesn't open HEIC files?...
  9. Windows won't boot, no "restart" option available

Windows won't boot, no "restart" option available: Hi everyone, I really need help here. My laptop turns on but Windows won't start. Dell logo, with "Please wait" sign Any suggestion? Thanks!...
  10. microsoft store won't let me download anything

microsoft store won't let me download anything: The same problem that keeps coming up when I get th message: Microsoft Account Problem. I click on it to fix it and a rectangle comes up and it's blank and does nothing. Now the same rectangle comes up when I want to download from the store. I click get, and the rectangle...