Windows 10: Time

Discus and support Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am recently retired and new to tech. I set up my laptop and set my time zone to Eastern US and Canada. The date is right, but the time is wrong. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fishingone65, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Time

I am recently retired and new to tech. I set up my laptop and set my time zone to Eastern US and Canada. The date is right, but the time is wrong. How do I set the correct time for my zone?

:)

Fishingone65, Nov 19, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 19, 2019
  3. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Zubasa Win User

Time

Time for 890FX goodness.

Yup finally it is time to upgrade my mobo *Wink Time ;)
    So the Choices are:
    • Asus Crosshair IV formula (avaliable)
      [*]MSI 890FXA-GD70 (not yet)
      [*]Gigabyte 890FX-UD5 (not yet)
      [*]Asrock 890FX extreme 3 (avaliable, great bang for the buck)
    Which of these boards is the shit? *Stick Out Tongue Time :p
    I am also open for suggestions.

Zubasa, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Time