Windows 10: timed games

Discus and support timed games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Still with the problems. You guys are supposedly tech savvy. Why cant you stop a clock in Microsoft solitare?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by smendez., Sep 12, 2018.

1. smendez. Win User

timed games

Still with the problems. You guys are supposedly tech savvy. Why cant you stop a clock in Microsoft solitare?????

:)

smendez., Sep 12, 2018
  2. Nick89 Win User

To many damn video games and not enough time to play them

Lots of the games in my steam list I got in bundles last Black Friday.

Nick89, Sep 12, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 12, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

timed games

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond timed games :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

timed games

1. timed games - Similar Threads - timed games

2. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  3. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  4. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  5. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  6. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  7. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  8. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81
  9. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81
  10. Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.

Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.: It seems to happen with only a few games specifically but Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me. Can anyone help me figure out whats going on and how to fix it?...