Windows 10: Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off...

Discus and support Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off... tried reinstalling/reregistering signed out / in went from microsoft account back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off...

Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off...

tried reinstalling/reregistering
    signed out / in
    went from microsoft account back to local back to microsoft....
    settings....all activitys are on..syncing is on....

so frustrating...

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 14, 2018
  4. stgreg Win User

Cortana calendar meetings, daily timeline, no longer showing in Cortana.

Cortana no longer shows my Meetings, daily timeline, ETA w/map, time to go, etc. All events are in my Calendar properly. This has always worked until recently.

stgreg, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off... - Similar Threads - Timeline full Cortana

2. Pick of where I left off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pick of where I left off: I have Cortana disabled and every app I can disabled on startup both in the app/program and in the Task manager. Windows is still acting like the feature "Pick Up Where I Left Off" is still on, even though I cannot find a way to disable it (or that it is even an option to...
  3. Edge not remembering where I left off in PDF anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge not remembering where I left off in PDF anymore: I really like the edge pdf reader as fonts look really good. Since 1809 update which I did a few days ago, it doesn't remember where I left off in a pdf. I have to scroll forward to 45 or 50 etc. It would be really cool if edge remembered where I left off, just like before....
  4. Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana)

in Cortana
    Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana): I did a search and followed the instructions but can't disable this feature. Maybe the instructions to disable where for an older version of Windows 10? Someone please help. This feature is quite annoying. Thanks...
  5. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"
  6. Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....: Hey! Usually cortona shows me tips and pick up where I left off I made sure all settings are correct re enabled the pick up where I left off option and made sure tips were all enabled Also re registered windows cortina through power shell...any ideas.... 113423
  7. Video App does not play where left off

Video App does not play where left off: Hi, I've just purchased a Surface 3 with a view to replacing my iPad for media and also allow me to do some work on it when not near my primary machine. I've copied across a season of TV ripped from DVD and applied all the Metadata through MyMeta in the store. The video...
  8. How do I Turn Off “Pick Up Where I Left Off” on Windows 10

How do I Turn Off “Pick Up Where I Left Off” on Windows 10: Any app or folders I have open pops right back up when I turn on my computer after shutting it down. I have looked around long for a way to disable this new feature but havent been able to do so. I have cortana disabled (as best as I can tell) and yet this feature is enabled....
  9. Can I at least pick up where I left off??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I at least pick up where I left off??: I've tried at least a half dozen times over two days to upgrade w 7 pro to ten. Each time stopping at a different place. Only one descriptive message to uninstall Acronis. Following that advice and the install went all the way to 47 percent before going to bed. Woke up to...
  10. Turn On or Off Cortana Pick up where I left off in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Pick up where I left off in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Pick up where I left off in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Pick up where you left off in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the...