Windows 10: Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

Discus and support Timeline more than 4 days without ACC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dariusz, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Dariusz Win User

Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system" and allow for more than 4 days in the timeline?

Thanks!

:)

Dariusz, Jan 6, 2019

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Timeline under PEOPLE shows nothing

It's possible that some system files for the People app needs to be re-registered. To do that, we suggest following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Command Prompt (Admin).

• Copy and paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *People*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage
      -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
      and press Enter.

• Once it's finished, close the Command Prompt and check if Timelines are available on the app.

Gice us an update on what happens after re-registering the People app.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

Timeline no longer updating on Android

Thanks for the suggestion . There is no problem with Timeline on my PC. The problem is with my Android tablet which has not updated timeline since before I upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 version . Before installing it Timeline worked fine with
    the Microsoft launcher app.

MikeMolyneux, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

1. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC - Similar Threads - Timeline more days

2. unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp: Hi,Is there limitation on the number of images that you can load in Clipchamp since I cannot exceed 4. Why ?? Did not find any info in the internet nor on Clipchamp site !!It appears to me that this app is far from being a Champ !!YB...
  3. unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to load more than 4 images bmp in clipchamp: Hi,Is there limitation on the number of images that you can load in Clipchamp since I cannot exceed 4. Why ?? Did not find any info in the internet nor on Clipchamp site !!It appears to me that this app is far from being a Champ !!YB...
  4. Activity History - extend history to more than 30 days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity History - extend history to more than 30 days: Windows' Activity History is extremely useful feature, but it only stores last 30 days. Is there a way how to change it / extend it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history-extend-history-to-more-than-30/dcd27039-fdb2-4629-b4d3-f78e5711ddd6
  5. Is there a way to defer updates for more than 35 days?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to defer updates for more than 35 days?: Hi guys. I recently updated my windows 10 after delaying the update for a year. On previous windows 10 version (1909) i was able to delay feature updates for 365 days, and security updates for less time, i think it was 30 days. I enabled this feature to avoid receiving a...
  6. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545
  7. "See more days in timeline"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "See more days in timeline": [ATTACH] What is wrong with the above picture? Here's a hint: neither "Learn more" nor "Privacy Statement" tell you how to cancel this prompt. It just sits there, taking up valuable real estate in the "Timeline" view - and I DO NOT want to click "Yes". I am happy for...
  8. More than 100 junk mails / day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    More than 100 junk mails / day: I have been receiving 50 junk mail (hotmail) for long time. Recently, the number jumped up to an unacceptable level - more than 100 hundred junk mails, all advertisement form @XXXXXXX.de. Since the XXXXX is unique to each junk mail, the hotmail junk mail filter does not...
  9. Windows Timeline - 30 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Timeline - 30 days: Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from...
  10. Windows install fails when more than 4 HDD's.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install fails when more than 4 HDD's.: Hi there. Trying a Windows install on a Server box with 4 HDD's installed. This server also allows boot from a Micro SD card. I've got a 64GB micro SD card loaded as well. Fails when trying to create any partition on any of the HDD's. Works if I temporarily remove one...