Windows 10: Timer

Discus and support Timer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where has the timer gone - windows 10 is good but you go one step forward and 2 steps back. maybe better coders are required!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterOosthuizen, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Timer

Where has the timer gone - windows 10 is good but you go one step forward and 2 steps back. maybe better coders are required!!!

:)

PeterOosthuizen, Sep 27, 2020

2. turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Timer

Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Timer

1. Timer - Similar Threads - Timer

2. "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11: Hello Community,I come back with the same issue that I met while being on Windows 10 regarding the "Turn off the display" timer...
  3. "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11: Hello Community,I come back with the same issue that I met while being on Windows 10 regarding the "Turn off the display" timer...
  4. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  5. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  6. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. High Precision Event Timer Malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Precision Event Timer Malfunction: Hello There. I'm having some issues with HPET. This motherboard shipped with BIOS version 7B18v15 2019-04-01. I have the MSI Mag Z390 Tomahawk. After experiencing a windows corruption, I decided to flash the OS from Windows Media Creation Tool via a USB boot drive. After...
  8. High Precision Event Timer Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Precision Event Timer Malfunction: Hello There. I'm having some issues with HPET. This motherboard shipped with BIOS version 7B18v15 2019-04-01. I have the MSI Mag Z390 Tomahawk. After experiencing a windows corruption, I decided to flash the OS from Windows Media Creation Tool via a USB boot drive. After...
  9. High Precision Event Timer Malfunction

10. Laptop wakes up when wake timers are set to OFF

Laptop wakes up when wake timers are set to OFF: When I put my computer on sleep mode, every maybe 2-3 hours, it wakes up on the lock screen, and it just sleeps again after a few minutes which is the Windows automatically sleeping after certain amount of time.Why does this happen even if the wake timers are set to off?...