Windows 10: TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

Discus and support TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pranaman1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. pranaman1 Win User

TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and

1 I can't reset the 15" one.

2. none of them are working.

TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working a8e5e2f0-f650-4426-8bbe-8645f76f13b8?upload=true.jpg

Why?

:)

pranaman1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. JTIMBURR Win User

Alarm clock / timer

Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why?

JTIMBURR, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Jan 14, 2019
  4. ozfunke Win User

Timer notifications no longer working

Hi everyone.

I've been using the timer function of the default "Alarms & Clock" app almost every day since I switched to Windows 10. Today it stopped working.

When the timer hits 0:00 the notification in the lower right corner won't pop up and the alarm sound won't play... until I open the start menu. For example if I set a timer for 10 minutes, nothing will happen at 0:00. Only if and when I open the start menu or hit the Windows key after those 10 minutes, then the timer will go off.

I really like this app and want to keep using it to track my shifts at work. Any suggestions? Any ideas what it has to do with the start menu?

PS. Notifications for the app are set to on in the settings.

Thanks.

ozfunke, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working - Similar Threads - TImers Alarms Clock

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  4. Alarm clock does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm clock does not work: My alarm clock would not sound. I tried changing the time and it does not allow me to make changes. troubleshooter does not resolve. uninstalled and reinstalled, removed and reinstalled via powershell, issue persists. Tried a third party alarm, alarm does not sound, nor...
  5. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working: If your alarm clock is not sounding off when you set the date and time I have an answer. Did you configure your pc as suggested by the alarm clock page? Did you try clicking on one of the triangles in the SOUND category to make certain that there is sound? Set the date and...
  6. Alarms & CLock still not working.

Alarms & CLock still not working.: I used the reset option. Then opened up Alarms & Clocks again. I set the alarm and still no sound. Any help on this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-still-not-working/c81a5c48-6979-47d2-a806-1bc1fc30a4e8
  7. "Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly

"Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly: As above, this app is not working correctly in that no sound is produced at alarm time or end of countdown. I have tried two fixes and neither worked. This one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps and this one:...
  8. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken: Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the stopwatch works fine. My computer is a Lenovo thinkcentre m92p small form factor, Intel Core i5-3470@3.2 GHZ processor,...
  9. Alarm clock / timer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alarm clock / timer: Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/alarm-clock-timer/97b1a791-fe11-47bf-8285-757ee50c93bd
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...