Windows 10: Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.

Discus and support Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first built this computer, I realized the time wasn't set correctly so I went into settings to fix it. I saw that the timezone was set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SauerKrautVIII, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.

When I first built this computer, I realized the time wasn't set correctly so I went into settings to fix it. I saw that the timezone was set to pacific time although I'm in central time. I tried changing the timezone, but nothing changed. I tried some other things in settings but the only thing that worked was to set the time manually which worked at the time so i thought nothing about it, But I realized that in certain apps or websites that use the computers timezone, the time was still incorrect. I took a look back at settings and saw that even though the time was correct the timezone was still set to pacific. I tried some more to change the timezone but every time it would just reset back to pacific time. This issue is really annoying, and if anyone could share a solution, that would be great.

:)

SauerKrautVIII, Mar 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Time Zone Continually Resetting

Hey,

I have consistently had a problem with my computer (I live on the East Coast) resetting to Pacific time. While my Date and Time setting was set to Automatically Detect Time and Automatically Detect Timezone, it would consistently set me to both Pacific Timezone
    and Pacific time. After fiddling around, I had to just turn off both automatic time systems and set it manually. Now, I'm on the current time for Eastern Time, but Windows keeps resetting my timezone to PST. This isn't an issue until I encounter a program
    or website that uses my computer's Timezone rather than my computer's time. Every time I try setting the time zone manually to Eastern Time (in Date and Time settings), it resets soon after back to Pacific Time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Evan

EvanCole99, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Riptide22 Win User
    Time zone keeps resetting to the wrong timezone (windows 10)

I'm using windows 10, and whenever i close the settings window after i change the time zone, it resets to Pacific (i live in Eastern). normally i would go into the control panel to change the timezone, but i don't have administrative permissions for the
    time zone (even though my account is the admin)

ive tried setting windows time service to automatic (like similar questions have been answered with), that didnt work. i tried restarting my computer, which didnt help, and i also checked to make sure my account is the system admin, which it is.

any help is appreciated.

P.S: whenever i try to change the timezone, im greeted with this message.

"you do not have sufficient permissions for this task,

please contact your system administrator"

Riptide22, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.

MCT clean install defaults to Pacific time zone w/o option?

The timezone will be set to whatever is appropriate for the Region you choose during setup.

Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time. [​IMG]

That's Step 17 in the tutorial.

Clean Install Windows 10 | Tutorials

Thema:

Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.

1. Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time. - Similar Threads - Timezone keeps resetting

2. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer: I have already tried changing the time manually, tried changing the time-zones in the control panel, checked Event Viewer to see if an application was resetting the time zone there wasn't, and saw that windows time is already set to automatic when checking Services. I changed...
  3. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer: I have already tried changing the time manually, tried changing the time-zones in the control panel, checked Event Viewer to see if an application was resetting the time zone there wasn't, and saw that windows time is already set to automatic when checking Services. I changed...
  4. Windows 10 timezone reverting back to pacific

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 timezone reverting back to pacific: So an issue I've been having is my timezone keeps resetting to pacific but I am in Mountain I looked around but didn't see anything that really helped fix the issue just how to show the issue. If I could get help that'd be great! Here is a screenshot of Windows Powershell...
  5. time keeps changing to pacific time.

time keeps changing to pacific time.: I live in australia and my clock keeps changing to Pacific time, US and Canada. It doesn't let me change it even if I try. syncing does nothing. Please help!...
  6. Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual

Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual: I saw other posts discussing this issue, but was unable to find an appropriate resolution. I recently reloaded Windows 10 on this system yesterday. It is set to obtain the time automatically, but set time zone manually. I am unable to set the time zone to UTC-06:00 Central...
  7. PC Stuck on Pacific Time

PC Stuck on Pacific Time: My Windows 10 PC is stuck on Pacific Time UTC -08:00, however, I am in Southeast Asia UTC +07:00. When "Set Timezone Automatically" is turned on it goes to Pacific Time. When I try to change my timezone manually in the settings menu, it will say I am on Southeast Asia Time,...
  8. Time zone resets to Pacific automatically

Time zone resets to Pacific automatically: I am unable to change my time zone via the Windows Settings tool. Every time I select the dropdown window for changing the time zone, it opens and allows me to select my new time zone, but does not update or change anything. I am able to manually modify my time but not my...
  9. Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time

Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time: I've been having difficulties changing my timezone back to Abu Dhabi I live in Dubai, UAE. Although I could just change the time manually on my laptop, its would be easier to just change the timezone so that there isn't any confusion when I attend my meetings. It keeps on...
  10. Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time

Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time: I have a Windows 10 PC. Every time I reboot it, it automatically resets to Pacific Time. I am Central Time. Even when I manually change the time zone to Central, and close out the settings window, it automatically changes. EVen when I manually change the time zone, then reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. time zone wrongly reverts to PST on every reboot

2. windows defaulting to pacific time zone

3. windows time zone keeps defaulting to pacific

4. winwdows resets to pacific time,
  5. windows time zone is wrong,
  6. keeps resetting to pacific time windows,
  7. time stuck on pacific time windows