Windows 10: Timing Issue with Access 2013

Discus and support Timing Issue with Access 2013 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am an Access VBA programmer out of Sunnyvale, CA My Name is Tony My company will not permit me to bring the application back to my home office in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LenLo Presto, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Timing Issue with Access 2013

I am an Access VBA programmer out of Sunnyvale, CA

My Name is Tony

My company will not permit me to bring the application back to my home office in the Bay area..

The program will not run the current Query we requested, but it did run in previous office versions before XP.

It works on Vista but Not Windows 10.

This is a critical situation.

Here is the Code

Dim OldBloodType as variant

Dim StDocName as variant

Dim BloodType as variant

Dim HoldWtr as variant

Dim Voltage as variant

Dim WorkA as variant

Dim WorkB as variant

Dim OldCX as variant

Dim SickA as variant

Dim SickB as variant

Dim SickC as variant

Dim Sick as variant

Dim Wtr as variant

Dim CX as variant

StDocName = "qryOldBloodType"

DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' This works Fine Removes Records, Not Table tblBloodType

StDocName = "OldBloodType"

DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' Inserts new patient and Blood Information , Works Fine All The time ****

StDocName = "qryOldCX" DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' This works Fine Removes Records, Not Table tblCX

StDocName = "qryCX"

DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' Inserts new patient and Blood Information , Works Fine First Time

StDocName = "qryOldCX" * DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' This works Fine Removes Records, Not Table tblWtr

StDocName = "qryCX"

* DoCmd.OpenQuery StDocName ' Inserts new patient and Blood Information , Works Fine First Time

StDocName = "frmBlood"

SickA = "[Blood]=" & "'" & Me![cboBlood].Column4 & "'"

SickB = "[CX]=" & "'" & Me![cboCX].Column2 & "'"

SickC = "[Blood]=" & "'" & Me![cboBlood].Column4 & "'"

Sick = SickA & " And " & SickB & " And " & SickC

' The above line was recommended by The Microsoft Community and did fix one problem for the WHO.

DoCmd.OpenForm StDocname,,,Sick ' This always works correctly.

Problem is that the doctors must close the entire application and reopen the application, if they do not it takes over ten minutes the queries never look like they work.

If the doctor forgets to completely close the application the kid could die!!!!

Here at the hospital Fort Bliss Military Windows 10 appears to be the problem. However amazing as it seems this is the first Time I have seen Vista out perform and other system.

It looks like the two queries mark with an asterisk * never execute a second time?

Any Ideas Guys?

Tony Zinenagetto

:)

LenLo Presto, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Timing Issue with Access 2013

Can I run Access 2016 and Access 2013 on the same Windows 10 computer?

The Issue

This is really just a simple question: Can I run Access 2016 and Access 2013 on the same computer?

I currently am running Windows 10 and whenever I open an Access 2007-2013 format database in Access 2016 -- even though the database is already open -- a windows pops up that says "Installing Access 2013 please wait" (paraphrase).

It was suggested to run different versions of Access by putting one in a virtual machine. Well, I tried installing VVV (vagrant) on Windows 10 and it wasn't as intuitive as the YouTube videos made it seem.

My Questions

1. Is it possible/common to run Access 2013 and Access 2016 (both cloud versions) on the same Windows machine?
    2. If so, what is required?
    3. Can I do it without conflict if I don't use a Virtual Machine?

Any help is appreciated

Eric Hepperle - CodeSlayer2010, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Timing Issue with Access 2013

1. Timing Issue with Access 2013 - Similar Threads - Timing Issue Access

2. Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013: Hi All, we are using EDMX version 6 and visual studio 2013. Recently the our DB is upgraded to 2022 latest version. Once after upgradation in visual studio EDMX adding/ deleting any tables/SP's update is to slow. we are not allowed to upgrade visual studio or edmx. what is...
  3. Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding EDMX update issue in VS 2013: Hi All, we are using EDMX version 6 and visual studio 2013. Recently the our DB is upgraded to 2022 latest version. Once after upgradation in visual studio EDMX adding/ deleting any tables/SP's update is to slow. we are not allowed to upgrade visual studio or edmx. what is...
  4. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  5. Recover data in Caerus / via Access 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover data in Caerus / via Access 2013: Has anyone heard about Caerus data management system? I upgraded to Windows 10 and all my records from the Caerus have been erased. Is there any chance to recover my extracted .accdb file with all the records? I have just downloaded Access2013 for 64 and removed the newer...
  6. Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue: Hi all. I have been running into an issue where Office deactivates after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 on workstations. The trouble is most of my customers don't have the original key card for Office 2013 and generally Office 2013 won't tie into a Microsoft account when...
  7. Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013

Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013: Hi, A new issue came up today that has me stumped. I cannot print from any Microsoft Office 2013 apps on my HP DJ 3636 . It doesn't even show that a file is pending to print when I click on the printer icon (it says "0 documents pending). I can print PDF files, text files...
  8. Office 2013 issues, upgraded to Office 2016...

Office 2013 issues, upgraded to Office 2016...: Since upgrading my main desktop to Windows 10, I began having trouble with my Office 2013 installation. I would get the "swirling circle" and the "application has stopped responding" error messages very frequently. I was able to buy the Office 2016 suite for $10 through my...
  9. Access 2013 Printing black rows

Access 2013 Printing black rows: First posting on here so I thought I would just say "hello" to everyone on this forum.*Smile I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the problems I've been having with Access 2013 on a Window 10 laptop. What basically happens is that even though I've set the...
  10. Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps: One of the top feature requests we’ve heard from customers using Access 2013 web apps hosted inside Office 365 is the need to be able to send emails from their apps. We listened and today we’re proud to announce that a new feature called “Send Email” is available to all of...