Windows 10: Timing/recording Windows 10 usage

Discus and support Timing/recording Windows 10 usage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Please advise how I can automatically record the time my Win10 laptop is switched on and unlocked? Surely there is a way?! My goal is to better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robocop, Jan 29, 2019.

1. robocop Win User

Timing/recording Windows 10 usage

Hi,

Please advise how I can automatically record the time my Win10 laptop is switched on and unlocked? Surely there is a way?!

My goal is to better understand how much time I use the PC. I need to reduce usage! It's on a lot of the time, and only some of the time I'm active on it. If it were possible to record when the screen is unlocked (using an app or script or any other built in method??? it would be great)

Thank you

:)

robocop, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Timing/recording Windows 10 usage - Similar Threads - Timing recording usage

2. Disk usage 100% most of the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk usage 100% most of the time: It has been really frustrating using Windows 10 with it, since it´s extremely slow most of the times, with the hard disk showing 100%. I have been searching it over the web, and many dell laptop users have been facing the same problem, where Intel and Microsoft keep throwing...
  3. Disk usage 100% most of the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk usage 100% most of the time: Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 2 in 1, with a solid state hybrid drive Seagate 500LM. It has been really frustrating using Windows 10 with it, since it´s extremely slow most of the times, with the hard disk showing 100%. I have been searching it over the web, and many...
  4. Windows 10 Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Voice Recorder: While my Windows 10 Pro Voice Recorder seems to otherwise work okay (utilizing a 3.5mm mini phono cable) the recording volume is so weak that it's barely legible during playback, especially when I've used it to record telephone conversations. Is there some kind of inline...
  5. Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 no Sound Recorder: With my Windows 10 I have no Sound Recorder installed. How can I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-recorder/88684cbe-bb00-4728-ad5c-d09b208f8197
  6. Windows 10 Screen Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Screen Recorder: Hi can anyone recommend a screen recorder that will run on windows 10 and if possible to record the full screen and the mouse movements if possible Possible free as i only need to use it a couple of times 98778
  7. 100% Disk usage some times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk usage some times: I'm running windows 10 on an acer aspire v5. It's not some super computer but it's still a pretty good machine, 700gb+ free, runs pretty well. Sometimes, I check the task manager and it's at 100% disk usage. I don't know why and it concerns me, even though the computer still...
  8. Disk Usage at 100% All of the Time

Disk Usage at 100% All of the Time: My computer's disk usage is constantly at 100%. when I check the task manager the most disk intensive process is Service Host: Local System (16) which fluctuates between 20MB/s and 1MB/s. 100506
  9. Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10

Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10: ....... I would like to know if there is a Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10 available ....... 18983
  10. Anniversary Update: Windows 10 CPU usage 100% All the time

Anniversary Update: Windows 10 CPU usage 100% All the time: I'm having an on-going issue with CPU usage and Windows 10. I did a clean install with bootable media for Anniversary, and after I did that CPU rates went back to normal. But after I reinstalled my programs, it shot right back up to 100% CPU usage constantly. If...