Windows 10: Tiny display in program

Discus and support Tiny display in program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I got a new computer and with that came an upgrade to Windows 10 - previously I had stayed on Windows 8. I like to draw and I primarily use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by natalieneighbor, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Tiny display in program

Recently I got a new computer and with that came an upgrade to Windows 10 - previously I had stayed on Windows 8. I like to draw and I primarily use the program Paint Tool SAI to do that, but the display on Windows 10 is extremely small, to the point where the program is practically unusable. I've seen others online have this problem and they suggested changing the compatibility settings to an earlier version of Windows, but that has unfortunately done nothing to fix the problem for me. I've tried troubleshooting the compatibility as well, and it doesn't fix it. The only thing that has helped is changing the resolution of my computer screen itself in Settings, but this is really annoying since I have to change it every time I want to draw and it affects my entire computer, not just this one program. Is there any way to fix this resolution problem? Below is what the program looks like on my computer.

Tiny display in program [​IMG]

:)

natalieneighbor, Feb 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 13, 2019
  3. John Fue Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces tiny

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest to configure the display setting on your Windows 10.

Follow the steps below:

• Click the Start menu.
    • Select Setting.
    • Go to System.
    • Select Display
    You can adjust/change the size of text, apps, and other items.

Tiny display in program 2c6efb7b-d438-4e2d-b388-c99ef89b2b52.png

Thank you.

John Fue, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Tiny display in program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Tiny display in program

1. Tiny display in program - Similar Threads - Tiny display program

2. Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen: Hi, I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen went white and then it blurs out leaving me these ugly horizontal lines across my computer screen. Here is a picture taken from my phone:Here is a closed up view:As you may notice, there is an unaffected area at the topmost...
  3. Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen: Hi, I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen went white and then it blurs out leaving me these ugly horizontal lines across my computer screen. Here is a picture taken from my phone:Here is a closed up view:As you may notice, there is an unaffected area at the topmost...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  6. Tiny, Tiny Text

7. Program screen is really tiny

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program screen is really tiny: [ATTACH] So, a while ago I got among us. A few days later, I tried opening the game but it appears in this REALLY tiny rectangle. I cant enlarge it through hovering on the borders, and I can only move the tab. Can someone help me or suggest some fixes? I've also tried...
  8. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  9. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???: All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-toolbars-programs-are-super-tiny/f5f793b1-bc32-4d5b-a8da-143840fdce65
  10. Program opening in a tiny window that is maximized(all options greyed)

Program opening in a tiny window that is maximized(all options greyed): Hi All, Coming back to windows from a long Mac exile and trying to set things up on my new computer, I am having an issue with one specific program: Wacom Tablet preferences I downloaded the appropriate driver from the wacom website (it works, this is not a questions about...