Windows 10: Tiny font on folders/apps

Discus and support Tiny font on folders/apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebbieHawkins2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Tiny font on folders/apps

My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen.

:)

DebbieHawkins2, Nov 24, 2018

2. folders font size

How do i increase the fonts size of my folders lists? The icon sizes are normal but the letters fonts are super tiny.

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

MARIACHINN, Nov 24, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Tiny font on folders/apps

Automated tiny font

When I signed into hotmail, the font was so tiny, I could hardly see it.

How can I enlarge the font so it's readable?

Going Buggy!

CindySandberg, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Tiny font on folders/apps

1. Tiny font on folders/apps - Similar Threads - Tiny font folders

2. Certain apps running on Windows 11 have tiny fonts......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain apps running on Windows 11 have tiny fonts......: The app I'm mainly concerned with is Outlook 2016. I don't need the typical stationary and fonts answer. When I open the app I have to squint to see the text displayed on the app itself.I've gone the route of stationary and fonts, the zoom slider, and various other things...
  3. Certain apps running on Windows 11 have tiny fonts......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain apps running on Windows 11 have tiny fonts......: The app I'm mainly concerned with is Outlook 2016. I don't need the typical stationary and fonts answer. When I open the app I have to squint to see the text displayed on the app itself.I've gone the route of stationary and fonts, the zoom slider, and various other things...
  4. Can't change tiny font in MS Paint

Can't change tiny font in MS Paint: I have watched videos which say to highlight the text then change the font size by clicking on the font in the right column. Doesn't work, font remains tiny. Same problem in Paint 2D and 3D. It has worked intermittently in the past but today no luck.Help!Thanks...
  5. App Names Tiny

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Names Tiny: As the title suggest all my app names are super tiny and I have no idea why. This happens with many apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-names-tiny/ad999fb6-bbe6-43c0-b875-796d97b75d2a
  6. The Search area to the lett has tiny font

in Windows 10 Support
    The Search area to the lett has tiny font: This is my issue. The Search area to the let has tiny font. How do I enlarge it? The Notification area on the right was like that, then went back normal while I was searching for a solution. It was then that I discovered the Search area. What is the fix? HELP! [img] 159185
  7. Teeny tiny font

in Windows 10 Support
    Teeny tiny font: Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Sort of randomly the "pop up" screen font on my system changes to a very small size. The easiest place to notice this is the date pop up when hovering over the time on sys tray. I've attached snips of the tiny and normal...
  8. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  9. Tiny font size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny font size in Windows 10: How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-size-in-windows-10/11781702-a431-4da8-ab24-25111dcbc9b7
  10. Font size tiny in Apps

Font size tiny in Apps: Hi, Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-tiny-in-apps/19710069-f8de-48db-93a6-697afc662673