Windows 10: Tiny font size in Windows 10

Discus and support Tiny font size in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanBarker7, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Tiny font size in Windows 10

How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts.

:)

DanBarker7, Jun 8, 2019

2. folders font size

How do i increase the fonts size of my folders lists? The icon sizes are normal but the letters fonts are super tiny.

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

MARIACHINN, Jun 8, 2019
  3. jjgg---01 Win User
    N80- how to resolve tiny font size issue??

If the only solution to the unreadable font size is to change the theme to make it easier to read, does anyone have any suggestions of reader-friendly themes - and how to load them onto the N80 phone??? I have no idea how to do this!

Seeing lots of postings about this subject of tiny font size, so I think any suggestions could be very useful for lots of us with non-fighter pilot eyesight!

Many thanks for any help....

jjgg---01, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Tiny font size in Windows 10

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Tiny font size in Windows 10

1. Tiny font size in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tiny font size

2. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  3. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  4. Windows 10 Mail version 16005.13426.20316.0 printing in tiny font size. Multiple users...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail version 16005.13426.20316.0 printing in tiny font size. Multiple users...: Hi all, I assume there was a recent microsoft 10 mail version update, multiple users have reported the same issue we are having since Friday the 11th of December. The issue is that while a message looks fine in Mail, when printed, it shrinks it to one 1/4 the size on the...
  5. Teeny tiny font

in Windows 10 Support
    Teeny tiny font: Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Sort of randomly the "pop up" screen font on my system changes to a very small size. The easiest place to notice this is the date pop up when hovering over the time on sys tray. I've attached snips of the tiny and normal...
  6. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  7. Tiny font on folders/apps

Tiny font on folders/apps: My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-on-foldersapps/555cb13b-fabb-47cd-8a93-09a8493064bf
  8. Font size tiny in Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size tiny in Apps: Hi, Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-tiny-in-apps/19710069-f8de-48db-93a6-697afc662673
  9. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  10. Font size in Windows 10

Font size in Windows 10: I am relatively new to computers, especially Windows 10, so please excuse my computer ignorance, but I find the font sizes are far too small. Can anyone explain how I can increase the size pleas....