Windows 10: (tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my...

Discus and support (tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NatashaVig [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NatashaVig, Aug 14, 2020.

1. (tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my...

/u/NatashaVig, Aug 14, 2020

2. Dialogue box duration

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with the dialogue boxes and notifications that are quickly disappearing, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2020
  3. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 14, 2020
  4. (tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my...

Text invisible in programs dialogue box on Windows 10

Hi Mike,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if the issue persists with other program dialogue boxes as well.

This might be a temporary issue on your computer.

I suggest you to sign-in out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check if the issue persists.

Also, try to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of accessing text in program dialogue boxes for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

(tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my...

1. (tiny OCD issue) How do i remove those border lines around dialogue boxes? I renewed my... - Similar Threads - tiny OCD issue

2. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  3. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  4. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  5. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  6. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  7. How to remove those red borders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove those red borders?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doremibeagle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktep5o/how_to_remove_those_red_borders/
  8. How do I remove those?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove those?: So as you can see (aside from activate windows) I have 5 languages. I only want greek and normal english. [by normal I mean typing the correct Shift command. e.g. in eng 220L when I press Shift+9 it types '')'' instead of ''(''] I only want ENG (United States) and greek...
  9. Dialogue Box Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialogue Box Issue: I am trying to download an update for a game on Origin, but no dialogue box is popping up to ask for permission to download the content so Origin can't update the game. How do I fix this?...
  10. how do i remove these border?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove these border?: [ATTACH]my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-border/f2b19d28-579e-4960-bdac-1daf0c354d0d"