Windows 10: Tiny pixalated line on my screen

Discus and support Tiny pixalated line on my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have notice these past few days that my Surface Laptop screen has tiny tearing like line at the top of the screen. see attached image It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaudeNadeau, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Tiny pixalated line on my screen

Hello,

I have notice these past few days that my Surface Laptop screen has tiny tearing like line at the top of the screen. see attached image It almost looks like hair, at first I tried to clean it until I realise its in the screen! They appear on all my app, they look white-ish on a black app. Its not a physical problem, I dont feel anything when I touch the screen and I did clean it like I said.

What can cause this? Is there a way to arrange it, I'm scared they will become worst with time! I already exchange my laptop because of software problem, I dont want to do it again!

Thank you Tiny pixalated line on my screen 999ac7b8-cabc-48da-8c64-c9eea55787c9?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaudeNadeau, Dec 18, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 18, 2020
  3. pixalated type on screen

just got a new lenovo with W10. i find that the text often pixalates when in webmail or searching. not sure why this happening. what is the fix?

JudieFien-Helfman, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Tiny pixalated line on my screen

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Tiny pixalated line on my screen :)

Thema:

Tiny pixalated line on my screen

1. Tiny pixalated line on my screen - Similar Threads - Tiny pixalated line

2. Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen: Hi, I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen went white and then it blurs out leaving me these ugly horizontal lines across my computer screen. Here is a picture taken from my phone:Here is a closed up view:As you may notice, there is an unaffected area at the topmost...
  3. Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop displays tiny consecutive horizontal lines across the screen: Hi, I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen went white and then it blurs out leaving me these ugly horizontal lines across my computer screen. Here is a picture taken from my phone:Here is a closed up view:As you may notice, there is an unaffected area at the topmost...
  4. My computer had these tiny green and pink lines on my screen it’s not all the way across my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer had these tiny green and pink lines on my screen it’s not all the way across my...: I was playing a game everything was fine then out of nowhere big glitch spots popped on my screen kicking me out my game and the after math of it now I have tiny green and pink lines all over my screen...
  5. My computer had these tiny green and pink lines on my screen it’s not all the way across my...

My computer had these tiny green and pink lines on my screen it’s not all the way across my...: I was playing a game everything was fine then out of nowhere big glitch spots popped on my screen kicking me out my game and the after math of it now I have tiny green and pink lines all over my screen...
  6. My computer had these tiny green and pink lines on my screen it’s not all the way across my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The Tiny Screen Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  8. The Tiny Screen Game

The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  9. pixalated display

in Windows 10 Customization
    pixalated display: I just finished putting together my computer first build and everything is pixelated I have tried scaling, resolution, updating/uninstalling drivers, calibration, and clean text its not my monitor since my old computer displays the same resolution just fine on the same...
  10. lines on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lines on my screen: i have vertical lines on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-my-screen/cb9eb02f-ee94-424a-8383-840ffc4140ee