Windows 10: Tiny printing from email app.

Discus and support Tiny printing from email app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly email is not printing actual size; printing very tiny from my att account yahoo. Prints fine from browser but not Windows 10 app. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArleneKV, Dec 15, 2020.

1. ArleneKV Win User

Tiny printing from email app.

Suddenly email is not printing actual size; printing very tiny from my att account yahoo. Prints fine from browser but not Windows 10 app. Please advise.

:)

ArleneKV, Dec 15, 2020

2. printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    win10 email print problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Can you print in other Office programs, such as Word, Excel?
    • Did you get any error message when it failed to print?
    • Are you trying to print using outlook.com or the mail app?
    • Have you tried printing pages from any website?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Please try resetting the print style first and then check if the issue persists. To do this, please follow:

1. Open an email message, click File > Print.

2. Click Print Options.

3. Highlight the print style you used to print emails and click Define Styles button.

4. Click Reset button.

5. Close the email window and open it again. Try printing to see if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Tiny printing from email app.

Unable to print my emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you trying to print from the browser or the mail app?

• Is the issue specific to printing emails?

• Are you able to print documents and other email account without any issues?

• Have you updated all the drivers including display drivers after upgrading to Windows 10?
    If not, I would suggest you to visit the manufacture website and download and install all the drivers and then try to print again.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Tiny printing from email app.

1. Tiny printing from email app. - Similar Threads - Tiny printing email

2. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  3. App Names Tiny

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Names Tiny: As the title suggest all my app names are super tiny and I have no idea why. This happens with many apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-names-tiny/ad999fb6-bbe6-43c0-b875-796d97b75d2a
  4. windows 10 mail app printing is tiny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app printing is tiny: On Friday December 11th, after an update to the mail app, everytime I print from the mail app the print is tiny, and in the top left 1/8 of a page. Can you please fix this? I can print from the calendar in the mail app and it prints fine. Its just from the email mail app....
  5. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny: Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail. This even happens when printing to pdf files! This is not a print-driver issue since we can print normaly from any other...
  6. Windows Mail emails being printed in a tiny size.

Windows Mail emails being printed in a tiny size.: When I print an email received on my Windows 10 Mail app, the print coming out is very tiny. This just started happening in the last few days. This happens whichever printer I use. It does not happen when I copy the email to Word and print i. It also does not happen...
  7. Printer now printing in tiny characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer now printing in tiny characters: My new HP OfficeJet8010, purchased this year has now started to print my own emails in a tiny, tiny print. Unacceptable and unable to be read. Please help me. Thanking you in anticipation....
  8. printing from emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing from emails: my HP 7159 WILL NOT PRINT FROM EMAILS WITH WINDOWS 10 NO PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7 THE CODE COMES UP 0X8007007E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-emails/4584e128-6be5-4069-a5f5-e2515bca010a
  9. printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app: please help, this just happened after a few failed updates, enclosing screenshot...when I click on print it opens up "this pc/documents and ask to save as printer file .prn and printer dialogue window closes, this is very bad as printer status is ready and all is well with...
  10. Can't Print Some Emails from the Mail app.

Can't Print Some Emails from the Mail app.: I cannot print some emails from the Mail app on Windows 10. There seems to be no pattern as to which emails I can print and which I cannot. My OS is up to date and I have also updated the printer drivers. I can print fine from other apps such as Edge and Notepad. Rebooting...