Windows 10: Tiny Start Menu

Discus and support Tiny Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] As above, I'm not sure what's happened but all of the items are small, they still work, just impossible to read. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by trashfoxx, Oct 31, 2018.

1. trashfoxx Win User

Tiny Start Menu

Tiny Start Menu [​IMG]

As above, I'm not sure what's happened but all of the items are small, they still work, just impossible to read. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

trashfoxx, Oct 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Tiny Start Menu

Start menu not working

I found the following article, ran the suggested powershell command and my start menu is working again. Here it is as I found it:
    Go to Start menu button and right click on it. This will open the contextual menu, after which you need to select Command Prompt (Admin). Once Command Prompt is open, go ahead with the following steps.

• Type and enter: Powershell
    • Type the following: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Don Donadio, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Tiny Start Menu

1. Tiny Start Menu - Similar Threads - Tiny Start Menu

2. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  3. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  6. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Icons on start menu are tiny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on start menu are tiny: [ATTACH] You can see the start menu icons are small on the taskbar they are oversized any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-start-menu-are-tiny/4e90f316-cb46-4bfb-8d3d-e09c9855501b
  8. Start Menu No Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu No Start: When I select my Start Menu, I receive a critical error message. I uninstalled the last Windows update but that didn't solve the problem. submitted by /u/HalfFoods [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6m3a/start_menu_no_start/
  9. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  10. Tiny icons in Start screen tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Tiny icons in Start screen tiles: I was trying to figure out why the Start screen looked odd--and then I noticed the app icons in the tiles are about 1/3 the size they were in Windows 8, so you've got (for example), a tiny W for Word in Windows 10 vs a more visible W in Windows 8.1. Only appears to apply to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiny start menu

2. windows 10 tiny start menu

3. start menu tiny