Windows 10: Tiny, Tiny Text

Discus and support Tiny, Tiny Text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by grush, Jul 18, 2022.

1. grush Win User

Tiny, Tiny Text

Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right click, Desktop icons are correct size, but the titles again are tiny. File Explorer text is also small. Title bars and browser url area and menus are tiny. Office apps seem ok. I have tested for corrupt files in the cmd window and it did find one, checked the disk, ran a full virus scan etc. I tried to restore from before the l

:)

grush, Jul 18, 2022

2. E52 Tiny Text

HI, the text size on my phone is tiny for the menu options and all throughout, ive tried using the change FONT SIZE to large but its seems my phone is set at a smaller resolution. Can anyone help???

fenaghslev, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Tiny text in some applications in Windows 10

Hi Kelgan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which are the application that has tiny text?

Based on your screenshot, it seems like the tiny text are with the third party application. The best what I can suggest you is to check the text size settings with-in the application. If you do not get the settings, you can contact the application
    developer/support.

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

You have to do it on the write menu bar:

Tiny, Tiny Text [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

Tiny, Tiny Text

1. Tiny, Tiny Text - Similar Threads - Tiny Tiny Text

2. Is anyone at Microsoft actually working on the problem of tiny, tiny text in dialog boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone at Microsoft actually working on the problem of tiny, tiny text in dialog boxes?: Apparently there is still no solution to the tiny, tiny text in my dialog boxes, Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad laptop. I have been waiting patently for a solution. Is anyone at Microsoft working on the problem. I am so tired of having to use a magnifying glass to see the text in...
  3. Is anyone at Microsoft actually working on the problem of tiny, tiny text in dialog boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone at Microsoft actually working on the problem of tiny, tiny text in dialog boxes?: Apparently there is still no solution to the tiny, tiny text in my dialog boxes, Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad laptop. I have been waiting patently for a solution. Is anyone at Microsoft working on the problem. I am so tired of having to use a magnifying glass to see the text in...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  6. Tiny text when copying/moving files

Tiny text when copying/moving files: Not sure if this is a bug from a recent update, but when copying or moving files the text for "copy to desktop" for example is now really tiny and unreadable.All other text has remained the same.I've been through the font size and DPI scaling but that doesn't seem to affect...
  7. Tiny text when copying/moving files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny text when copying/moving files: Not sure if this is a bug from a recent update, but when copying or moving files the text for "copy to desktop" for example is now really tiny and unreadable.All other text has remained the same.I've been through the font size and DPI scaling but that doesn't seem to affect...
  8. Very tiny text in title bar

Very tiny text in title bar: Hi, I have problem with font size in the title bar. Does someone know how to fix it? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-tiny-text-in-title-bar/9c9708c5-1ff5-4fa7-830d-80c073f3b6f1
  9. text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080: [ATTACH] on 1920x1080, 15.3 inch monitor please help https://preview.redd.it/urdg1jtqlnz41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3aa170595de5295f0fb79499dc23c5c8197597be submitted by /u/highpeetolerance [link] [comments]...
  10. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...