Windows 10: Tiny white dot on screen?

Discus and support Tiny white dot on screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattandRon, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Tiny white dot on screen?

Hi,

Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using.

If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see the dot.

Is this a windows issue or is something wrong with my monitor?

The dot is under the reset button

Tiny white dot on screen? [​IMG]

:)

MattandRon, Jun 9, 2020
  2. sanal86 Win User

tiny white spots on screen

I noticed some tiny white spots on my screen when ever im having a black background,can anyone say what it is,and how can i rectify dat.

sanal86, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 9, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Tiny white dot on screen?

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Tiny white dot on screen?

1. Tiny white dot on screen? - Similar Threads - Tiny white dot

2. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  3. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  4. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  5. White dots appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White dots appearing on my screen: [ATTACH] How do i fix these white dots on programs this keeps happening on almost every program I use https://preview.redd.it/vdh1ynq6o7q61.png?width=980&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2034f3e701e837ffa794e70cefd81d01716d44 submitted by /u/Revolutionary-You653 [link]...
  6. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  7. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  8. white dots on pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white dots on pics: I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?...
  9. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen, white dots: I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried...
  10. White dots showing up on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dots showing up on my screen: White squares keep showing up on my screen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-dots-showing-up-on-my-screen/8fc16ff0-4d44-4e4e-b4b1-750ea74fe4e9