Windows 10: tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

Discus and support tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; found this on my system . what is it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidLuckie, Sep 19, 2020.

1. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

found this on my system . what is it?

:)

DavidLuckie, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 19, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue tinylumala.exe   does anyone know what this is ? :p

cadaveca, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

1. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ? - Similar Threads - tinylumala exe does

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  6. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  7. Does anyone know what this bug is?

Does anyone know what this bug is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/World_enderr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khii0z/does_anyone_know_what_this_bug_is/
  8. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  9. Does anyone know what this mean's?

Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...