Windows 10: Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.

Discus and support Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VapeInMyPussyBoi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VapeInMyPussyBoi, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.

/u/VapeInMyPussyBoi, Mar 13, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Dalkamyr Win User
    BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.

1. Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont. - Similar Threads - Tip anyone ever

2. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  3. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  4. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  5. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...
  6. Does anyone know if this was ever resolved?

Does anyone know if this was ever resolved?: https://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-latest-patch-tuesday-updatekb4515384-for-windows-10-1903-breaks-audio-on-some-pcs/ My Dell still has no sound. I've been using a blutooth speaker for months now. submitted by /u/mirkogradski [link] [comments]...
  7. Update tips

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update tips: If you switch the "pause updates" toggle on and you have the "defer feature updates" option on as well, does the former override it? 139667
  8. Update tips

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update tips: How can I get control of Windows Update without doing something like disabling the service (Which isn't recommended, by the way) or using a third-party program (Which isn't ideal for me)? I'm thinking of getting 10 Pro. 139689
  9. Update tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update tips: How can I get control of Windows Update without doing something like disabling the service (Which isn't recommended, by the way) or using a third-party program (Which isn't ideal for me)? I'm thinking of getting 10 Pro. 139689
  10. Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips: Hey there I need some Tips/ideas to clean out Windows 10 I'm already using the Disk-Clean up Tool from Windows 10 and sometimes i clean out the %TEMP% Folder.. And i've Enabled this in Settings -> System -> Storage -> Smart Storage.. and Sometimes i clean that out to.....