Windows 10: Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level

Discus and support Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I installed Outlook 2016 a while ago and have been dissatisfied with the message font size set to 100% whereas I need 150-200% to read messages... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Steve C, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level

I installed Outlook 2016 a while ago and have been dissatisfied with the message font size set to 100% whereas I need 150-200% to read messages comfortably when double clicking on them. There is no obvious way to change this in the Outlook settings.

I discovered you can write a macro to enable Outlook 2016 to expand the message text size automatically when you double clock a message by the method here http://mattpilz.com/how-to-increase-...-outlook-2016/

Implement the option The Right and Automated Way to Zoom Messages

This method works fine for me. Note on my installation the required file selfcert.exe was in directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16 ​The same method with minor changes also works on my laptop having Outlook 2010

:)

Steve C, Feb 28, 2018

2. reducing of text size for window mobile 6.5

What device are you using? Is there a Zoom slider for how you view a Text Message, email or web page?

Do you just want to change the default text size? Have you gone to START/SETTINGS/PERSONAL/INPUT/Options Tab and adjusted the default zoom level for input?

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 28, 2018
  3. Stu_10 Win User
    How to set Outlook 2016 as default email program

How to set Outlook 2016 as default email program ....Microsoft edge always takes over even though I have set OUTLOOK 2016 as default

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Stu_10, Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level

1. Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level - Similar Threads - Tip Set Outlook

2. How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the widely used web browsers on Windows with several customization and accessibility features. One of its many Accessibility features is the ability to set the default zoom level for web pages. It allows you to open websites with magnified or...
  3. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  4. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  5. How to change default zoom level in Windows Notepad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default zoom level in Windows Notepad?: I want to change the default zoom level or leave the level of last file opened because default 100% zoom level is too high for large documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-zoom-level-in-windows/217000ba-d91b-4e34-a7f3-ea2b904bd9b9
  6. Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox: The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct...
  7. What are the default folder names in Outlook 2016?

in Browsers and Email
    What are the default folder names in Outlook 2016?: I'm going insane, and just spent 35 minutes in chat w/MS, to no avail. *Mad I am on a clean install of Win10, with a new install of Office 365 with Outlook. Earlier today, a MS tech remotely set up my 3 Outlook accounts. Then she tried to import merge data from my .pst...
  8. Photo/WPV default zoom level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/WPV default zoom level: Photo/WPV default zoom level Hello guys, I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too). I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default...
  9. Outlook 2016 - How to Select Default Folders?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - How to Select Default Folders?: Outlook 2016 insists on creating a Trash folder in my IMAP accounts and moving deleted items there. I want to use another folder for deleted items. It was possible to specify the folders to use for Sent and Deleted items in Outlook 2010 but I can't find how to do this in...
  10. Photo/WPV default zoom level

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo/WPV default zoom level: Wrong section of the forum. Please delete this thread. I can't figure out how to do it myself. I re-posted on the correct section. Thanks. 51786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom in outlook 2016

2. outlook 2016 default zoom level

3. outlook 2016 zoom

4. set default zoom level outlook 2016,
  5. set zoom in outlook 2016,
  6. how to zoom in outlook 2016,
  7. outlook 2016 message preview zoom default,
  8. set default zoom in outlook 2016,
  9. how to zoom in on outlook 2016,
  10. outlook default zoom,
  11. outlook default zoom to 200%,