Windows 10: Tips for starting win10

Discus and support Tips for starting win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips? submitted by /u/EW05 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EW05, Jan 22, 2021.

1. /u/EW05 Win User

Tips for starting win10

I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips?

submitted by /u/EW05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EW05, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Slartybart, Jan 22, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Paul Thurrott: Here are the Top User Requests for Windows

You can add / change it or whatever but try and get the size of text bigger even if you make the other stuff HUGE

For example - screenshots enc

I'd like the Start menu text to be the same size as the text when you RIGHT MOUSE click on the start (windows) button.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 22, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Tips for starting win10

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Tips for starting win10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Tips for starting win10

1. Tips for starting win10 - Similar Threads - Tips starting win10

2. Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone regularly reinstall win10 from scratch? Tips?: About 2 yrs ago, I installed win10 on a new SSD. My data are in a different HDD. Over time, I have installed and uninstalled many programs. I think it's time to reinstall OS. The system is running fine but I just want the freshness, devoid of any malware. Should I reinstall...
  3. A Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Some may not be aware of this or realise it: You know a URL, no browser is open. Hit Win, type the URL, hit Enter & voila, there it, the web site, will be. You seek something, hit Win, type it and voila, there are search results. Just hit Win & begin typing. No need to open...
  4. Tips icon in the start menu in the outdated icon

Tips icon in the start menu in the outdated icon: hey there: Can someone help me out? I noticed that the tips icon in the start menu is in the outdated icon. It is different from the MS store. What can I do?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  6. Get Started/Tips app

Get Started/Tips app: where is this app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-startedtips-app/2d52ecdc-a637-4279-ac80-8546a7fdefd8
  7. Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jmxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e99xig/tips/
  8. Tips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tips: "Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tips/26f6d223-7166-4698-b672-c215934f51bb
  9. Tip for Start Menu Alternative

Tip for Start Menu Alternative: Since I don't have windows 10 installed, I basing the names of the folders on windows 7, please change accordingly. You will need to change your account to administrator for this to work, I think you can change back after your are done and it still should work but I have no...
  10. Win7 to Win10 Tips & Tricks (Install Prep Guide)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win7 to Win10 Tips & Tricks (Install Prep Guide): After searching through multiple threads I am seeing assistance at all levels on what to do when errors and BSODs occur during or after installing Win10. This is relative to ISO or upgrades, all inclusive. As I have NOT installed Win10 on any of our systems yet, I am seeking...