Windows 10: Tips

Discus and support Tips in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mrs. Ambeaur, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Tips

"Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category?

:)

Mrs. Ambeaur, Jan 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Tips :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Vario Win User
    x800xl oc tips?

Hi, just purchased an x800xl from msi. Any tips, suggestions for successful overclock?

Vario, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Tips

Slartybart, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Tips

1. Tips - Similar Threads - Tips

2. Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions: Hello All Tomorrow afternoon suppose to have arrival of my very first Western Digital black storage drive (1tb) anyways due to issues with resorting images on system (some reason everytime I restored an image, it drops from Windows 10 Pro currently using, to Windows 10...
  3. Ipod Touch issues TIP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ipod Touch issues TIP: I just wanted to share my experience with the Ipod Touch issue; mine would not syncronize.. the sync option was greyed out and I just couldn't transfer my mp3's from my Itunes to my Ipod.... I have disabled my Firewall and that did the trick... guess you could just enable it...
  4. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tips gets popping up on its own: Windows tips get popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck. I used Kaspersky and Malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up becomes...
  5. Windows tips is popping up on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows tips is popping up on its own: Hi Guys, Windows tips gets popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck.I used kaspersky and malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up...
  6. A wee TIP for Power Users menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee TIP for Power Users menu: Maybe you are not aware of this, yet... This is in regard to the Power Users menu: It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened w/ Win+X and it is this way I am addressing, here. If, via Rt Clking no letters in the item words are underlined. BUT, use...
  7. Installing Windows 10 on an M2 SSD drive - will it work? Any tips?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on an M2 SSD drive - will it work? Any tips?: Looking to get a new system including an M2 drive can Win 10 be installed, is there any need for a lot of formatting or work and, if so, what advice is available please?...
  8. Windows 10 Balloon tips/notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Balloon tips/notification: Hello, Can i manage a balloon tips/notification in Windows 10? I know i can disable or enable this but i want to enable only the ones i will choose (e.q "You password has been expired" or "Your Windows computer is at high risk"). Can we manage this in gpedit.msc or...
  9. Windows 10 Reactivation Tip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Reactivation Tip: Hi - I recently experienced a hardware failure on my machine and needed to replace the motherboard. Windows 10 coped with having its existential basis undermined very smoothly I must say, and all was well. However, when I turned the machine on later, there was a message...
  10. Windows 10 Reactivation Tip

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reactivation Tip: Hi - I recently experienced a hardware failure on my machine and needed to replace the motherboard. Windows 10 coped with having its existential basis undermined very smoothly I must say, and all was well. However, when I turned the machine on later, there was a message...