Windows 10: Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally?

Discus and support Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Having exhausted 50 discussions' worth of tips, tricks, regedits, sideliner tools, group policy edits, startup functions, service scrolls, privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamJason, Jul 10, 2019.

1. AdamJason Win User

Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally?

Having exhausted 50 discussions' worth of tips, tricks, regedits, sideliner tools, group policy edits, startup functions, service scrolls, privacy hijacks, a task manager that hides the real culprits and reinstalling Windows 10 4 times, I'm finally ready to admit that I'm no longer satisfied with anything this "operating system" is offering me.

Anyone know if it's possible to obtain a legal Windows 7 Ultimate disk?

:)

AdamJason, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 10, 2019
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally? - Similar Threads - Tired Anyone upgrade

2. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/2bdb2770-703c-4348-b31d-64e6a045a8bf
  3. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/2bdb2770-703c-4348-b31d-64e6a045a8bf
  4. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. anyone know how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how I can fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Omunisaido [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i82zpl/anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this/
  6. Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10: I have some legal/technical questions Today I updated 3 pcs to Windows 10 1909 PC1: Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro, I didn't need to provide a license key. PC2: Windows 8 Home to Windows 10 Home, I didn't need to provide a license key, but when I tried to upgrade from...
  7. Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10. Is it still legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10. Is it still legal?: Hello guys/Microsoft, I have a question which I hope someone may help us with. As a business, we currently run Windows 7 with a planned upgrade to Windows 10 on the horizon. A 'grey area' that I can't find an answer to is upgrading an existing PC from Windows 7 to...
  8. Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...: Hi, I have a question. I have a lot of computers in my company that i must to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. These computers have a windows 7 and 8 license. IS IT LEGAL to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 using the Create Windows 10 installation media? I tested...
  9. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?: The title says it all. How can I improve the performance of Windows 10? 38219
  10. How can I upgrade to Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 10 ?

How can I upgrade to Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 10 ?: How can I upgrade to Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 10 ? Is there a way to go from Windows 8 enterprise to windows 8 to upgrade to windows 10? Since I dont have windows 8 im not eligible to download Windows 8 for free. ( I Heard there was a way for Windows 8...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tire of windows