Windows 10: Tired of Windows 10 updates

Discus and support Tired of Windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am tired of Windows 10 updates. I cannot reinstall Windows 10 every week and lose all the data I have. I don't know what will happen the next time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Augustus V, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Tired of Windows 10 updates

I am tired of Windows 10 updates. I cannot reinstall Windows 10 every week and lose all the data I have. I don't know what will happen the next time I start my PC. I am tired!

:)

Augustus V, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Tired of Windows 10 updates

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Tired of Windows 10 updates

1. Tired of Windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - Tired updates

2. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  3. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  4. I need to stop the automatic updates on Win 11. I am tired of losing my information. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to stop the automatic updates on Win 11. I am tired of losing my information. Please...: Please, I want to stop the automatic updates and decide when to apply them manually. I want to switch them off completely so I can do them when I really can.Every time an automatic update takes place, I lose data because it restarts the computer no matter what application is...
  5. I need to stop the automatic updates on Win 11. I am tired of losing my information. Please...

I need to stop the automatic updates on Win 11. I am tired of losing my information. Please...: Please, I want to stop the automatic updates and decide when to apply them manually. I want to switch them off completely so I can do them when I really can.Every time an automatic update takes place, I lose data because it restarts the computer no matter what application is...
  6. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  7. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...: Already done... What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to sign in option again and again the restart the system cannot sign of the window 10 very difficult........
  8. What is the express setting window 10 omg I was tired... All update finished after I try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.

I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.: I'm getting really, really frustrated with these non- optional updates rendering my devices unusable.In my first encounter with this, the system processes that allocates background resources got so unaccountably greedy that my laptop would sporadically become unusably slow...
  10. I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.

I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.: Since this problem: Major errors with update 20H2 OS Build 19042.1052, errors showing since 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 in April. I've forbidden W10 from updating, I've messed with the services, I've postponed auto updates to max values and I even created a .bat file to prevent...