Windows 10: Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10

Discus and support Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Recently my doctor decided to upgrade his old pc. He used Windows 7 and wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. The software he uses most is Radar10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanishNathani, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10

Hello. Recently my doctor decided to upgrade his old pc. He used Windows 7 and wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. The software he uses most is Radar10 which worked perfectly fine on his machine. But after upgrading, we had had many issues with that. I changed the compatibility settings to Windows 7 and Run as admin because of which the application was able to launch, but the title bar and the toolbar of the application remain frozen, we are not able to click the buttons also which are in-app. I don't know what's the problem. I hope you will be able to give me some answer. Thank you.

:)

DanishNathani, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 16, 2021
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Note that it says "pay to upgrade" not "pay to use".

TRWOV, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10

Getting "the button is missing a title" Error message on Google toolbar website

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

• Is the issue resolved for you?

The google toolbar must be under Programs, as all the installed application are listed under,
    Programs and Features. Type Program on search bar and you get select Program and Features from the suggestion. Find the application and try reinstalling it to check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the link below for steps to reinstall a program.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10

1. Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10 - Similar Threads - Title Toolbar freezes

2. Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 ?: I want to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I know it is too late for free upgrade. How do I do this ? Where do I purchase ? Is there certain requirements ?...
  3. upgraded from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    upgraded from Windows 7 to 10: Just upgraded today and I'm amazed at how slow the startup is.. Did some research and saw advice to run 'crapifier.exe' But when I try to run it I just get "application error". Also my searches 'decrapifier Application Error' gets no results. Seems odd. Can anyone suggest a...
  4. upgrade from windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from windows 7 to 10: I purchased microsoft Windows 10 and I have Windows 7 installed on my PC. I have been unsuccessful in installing it. It keeps telling me to delete Windows Media Player and I have been unable to do that. My question is do I have to uninstall windows 7 to install windows 10,...
  5. Upgrading From Windows 7 to 10

Upgrading From Windows 7 to 10: I am wondering if the media creation tool is the easiest way to upgrading from windows 7 to 10 remotely? Is there an easy way to mass upgrade everyone on the network without them losing data? Is MDT easier? If using MCT do you have to baby it in an admin account so the user...
  6. Upgrade from windows 7 to 10

Upgrade from windows 7 to 10: Will I have to reinstall all my other programs if I upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10/8e7e80e5-f177-4523-b8d9-179fbda9b52f
  7. Upgrade to 10 from Windows 7

Upgrade to 10 from Windows 7: Upgrade continually failing. Message received 'WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000' Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-10-from-windows-7/d38a1f64-8883-40b3-9738-fafb3e40b3c0
  8. Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes

Upgrading from Windows 7 freezes: I've tried this twice now. Whenever I try to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 it will freeze at 83%. I'll restart my computer and it loads back my windows 7 build. I've looked around and I'm unsure how to fix this. 113217
  9. BSOD and freezing after upgrade from 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and freezing after upgrade from 7: Never once had a blue screen or crash in the years I ran 7, which is pretty surprising given the stress I've put this thing under. After upgrading, my system's locking up constantly and I got my first BSOD last night. Could someone please look through the dmp for me? Looks...
  10. No applications running after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7

No applications running after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7: Hi All, I just upgraded my Windows 7 installation to Windows 10 using the Windows free upgrade. The upgrade completed successfully and I am able to boot into Windows 10. However, that is where the happy journey ends! *Sad I am not able to open any applications pinned...