Windows 10: Title bar buttons as on MacOS

Discus and support Title bar buttons as on MacOS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! I have a small question - is it even possible (through system properties or registry) to revert (mirror) title bar default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zhexy Zolotuhin, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Title bar buttons as on MacOS

Hello Microsoft Community!

I have a small question - is it even possible (through system properties or registry) to revert (mirror) title bar default appearance? I've tried LeftSider before, but it'd returned me title bar buttons on the left side with bug - title of app didn't move, so it overlaid with buttons.

So, I would like to mirror a whole title bar. Is it even possible? I'm ready for the tricks Title bar buttons as on MacOS ;)

Thank you!

:)

Zhexy Zolotuhin, Dec 9, 2019
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Hello,

Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking X (close) button. Just for a few second.

• My pc clear.
    • I dont have any virus.
    • Windows is up-to-date.

I can search on internet but just find that: windows 7 title bar

Same problem (like last two picture) but I dont have a any virus or malware etc..

How its happen? step by step:

• Using firefox(last version).
    • Than I want to be close firefox.
    • Click X (close) button. (on right top: minimize-maximize-close buttons)
    • Than when firefox start closing, just for a few second I can see windows 7 title bar. I mean, I can see old Windows 7 minimize-maximize-close buttons.

So why this is happen? Do you have any problem or did you see that before for any software like chrome,firefox,steam or just for any windows 10 app?

eliffbölükbaşı, Dec 9, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Title bar buttons as on MacOS

Want 'on top', 'favourite folder' buttons on app & other title bars?

Want buttons for 'on top', 'favourite folders', 'recent folders' and more on many of your Windows?

Title bar buttons as on MacOS [​IMG]

Actual Window Manager, which adds the buttons, is not free, but can be obtained effectively for free with the Trialpay scheme.
    Actual Window Manager: Multiple Monitors, Virtual Desktops, Windows Control and Other Useful Tools.
    Actual Title Buttons just adds buttons, so is simpler and cheaper - but also available via TrialPay
    Actual Title Buttons Order Center

Note the extra buttons on the title bar:
    1. Commands (drop down list) - = buttons not shown
    2. On top - pins the window to stay on top of others.
    3. Minimise to try

There's a wide range to choose from, and these apply to any window except for those without borders - typical example: multimedia programs.

The buttons are applied to Firefox.

Explorer and open/save dialogue buttons include favourite folders and recent folders.

There's file explorer, and the rt click tray icon options.

There's Photos, and you can see these buttons on the open/save dialogue.

That's Groove, with Wordpad and the open/save dialogue, showing a simple favorites dialogue.

And here's the main GUI for the program- lots to explore.

I thought I'd post this, as having used FileBox eXtender (free, discontinued) for years, I started looking for a modern equivalent. I couldn't find an effective freeware program that worked well enough (there are 2 or 3 such as Extrabuttons, Chamleon Window Manager Lite), and was surprised it integrated with Windows apps.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Title bar buttons as on MacOS

1. Title bar buttons as on MacOS - Similar Threads - Title bar buttons

2. Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?: Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar in Windows 10 on certain files? Such as zip or exe. They are very annoying and the functions they offer are either useless or easily obtainable with another method. Picture is attached, with arrows showing the...
  3. Switch monitor button on title bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch monitor button on title bar missing: A few weeks ago, the often used button on the title bar to switch a window to a different monitor disappeared. I know the keyboard shortcut, but I'm wondering where the button went, and can't seem to find anything on how to get it back. Are there title bar settings somewhere...
  4. macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme: Is there anyway to get macOS inspired minimize, maximize and close buttons on Windows 10? I want use Windows 10's default theme but just with the buttons that I mentioned changed in all apps. Is it possible? I installed WindowBlinds and sure enough, there was a theme with...
  5. Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch

Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch: With certain accent colours (typically ones that are picked automatically based on the desktop background), I get the following problem in title bars: [img] Seems to only affect windows which have those buttons in the top-left corner. On programs without this, such as...
  6. Title bar buttons are accented instead of colormatching with the rest of the bar

Title bar buttons are accented instead of colormatching with the rest of the bar: Hello, I've resetted my laptop and just noticed that the title bar buttons are accented in some programs when normally the whole title bar would be unicolor. This for example occurs in Settings, Edge and Photos, but not in Chrome nor File Explorer. Screencaps: [ATTACH]...
  7. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  8. MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change

MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change: I have CDialog in MFC and i want to change default close/maximize button icon. is it possible to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mfc-cdialog-title-bar-close-button-icon-change/87614140-0d9f-48a6-980a-6296d19e550d
  9. Title bar items reversed - buttons on the left side

Title bar items reversed - buttons on the left side: Hi, the title bar in one of my Windows 10 apps (namely Twitter) is apparently reversed - the buttons are on the left and the app menu button is on the right. What can I do? Picture uploaded.[ATTACH]...
  10. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...