Windows 10: Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Discus and support Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KayeLuvzU, Feb 15, 2019.

1. KayeLuvzU Win User

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018.

I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it.

If there isn't a way in settings to do it. Could you direct me to a program that can do it?

:)

KayeLuvzU, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change - Similar Threads - Title Bar Font

2. Photos title card font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos title card font size: Is there a way to change the font size in title cards in the windows 10 Photos App?I would like to have the text fill most of the area in the slide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-title-card-font-size/ad06ca19-4ce8-4e30-8f15-e07235493e95
  3. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  4. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  5. Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?: As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks. [img] Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size? 168292
  6. How to change font size on title bar and menus?

How to change font size on title bar and menus?: How to change font size on title bar and menus? The font on the title screen are not readable; and also some menus. Available settings do not change properly this font front a high resolution HP laptop....
  7. Changing font and font size for emails

Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  8. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  9. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  10. cant change title bar font size any more?

in Windows 10 Support
    cant change title bar font size any more?: I swear I could do it on the previous build, but on 15019, just installed tonight, I cant for the life of me figure out where that setting has gone.. any help is greatly appriciated! 75959