Windows 10: Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10

Discus and support Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Title Bar and other toolbar on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer goes missing when maximised or minimised in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PURUSHB, Dec 30, 2020.

1. PURUSHB Win User

Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10

Title Bar and other toolbar on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer goes missing when maximised or minimised in Windows 10

:)

PURUSHB, Dec 30, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2020
  4. longeill Win User

Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows 10

The title bar is missing from my Edge browser. I cannot move the window, or look at other tabs. I know how to close the window, and I can use another browser for the time being. It's just an inconvenience.

Some things I've tried and know about:

The resolution is fine, the title bar is missing no matter where the window sits. If Edge is maximized I can see the desktop's wallpaper or whatever window is behind Edge in the area the title bar would normally be.

F11 goes fullscreen, F11 again goes back to maximized with no title bar.

Changed themes and that doesn't resolve the issue.

Tried just clicking the area where the titlebar/tabs are, and nothing changes. Can't move the window, so it leads me to believe title bar isn't just invisible but is missing outright.

Any help would be appreciated.

longeill, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Title Bar missing

2. MICROSOFT TITLE BAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    MICROSOFT TITLE BAR: Hello! I am a active windows user since 2019 and I want to know how do I change the Close X, Maximize Square, and Minimize - button shapes and colors. Please help me out!...
  3. MICROSOFT TITLE BAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT TITLE BAR: Hello! I am a active windows user since 2019 and I want to know how do I change the Close X, Maximize Square, and Minimize - button shapes and colors. Please help me out!...
  4. MICROSOFT TITLE BAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !

Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !: Hi there, when using a dual screens on Windows 10, you may have a white or black bar on top of the Windows like this : [ATTACH] I have read a lot of posts reporting this issue on Windows 10, dual screens. The first solution which points me in the right direction was to...
  6. Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window: I am a system administrator for a small company. We have two computers with Windows 10[ATTACH] and dual monitors monitors with different aspect ratios 16: 9 & 4: 3 and both have a similar problem. Here is a discussion of such a problem: But she's locked One of the...
  7. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  8. Missing title bar on Windows 10

Missing title bar on Windows 10: I've recently lost the title bar on certain programs currently known programs are: Command Prompt, Notepad++, Atom and WinRAR. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909, dual monitor setup. Took these a while ago of my whole screen 1920x1080.First using the default Windows Notepad and...
  9. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  10. File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing: Hi all, A Client of mine had a strange occurrence in Windows 10 Enterprise x64. their file explorer, once maximized looses its tabs, ribbon and title bar. Has anyone come across this issue? Restarting explorer.exe did not fix the issue. I had the client reboot and it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge top bar missing