Windows 10: Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10

Discus and support Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Title bar comes with the Minimize, Maximize and Close button as well. However, at times a glitch may occur, preventing the Title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 19, 2019

2. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls

flyingdutchman52, Jul 19, 2019
  3. dakoda76 Win User
    Maximize and minimize buttons are missing

Maximize and minimize buttons are missing from explorer, how to I regain those buttons

Moved from IE10

Original title: internet explorer, windows 10

dakoda76, Jul 19, 2019
  4. kiranjast Win User

Application title bar keeps flickering and not showing maximize minimize buttons

Hello All,

I developed an application with Ribbon.

The problem I am facing is, the title bar keeps flickering in window 8 (old graphics driver)and not showing maximize minimize buttons.

but the same application run smooth in window 10 (nice graphic driver) showing icons.

could you suggest ,what is wrong with display? What should I try to stop flickering. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kiranjast, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Title bar Minimize

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  6. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  7. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    macOS title bar buttons (minimize, maximize, close) for Windows 10 default theme: Is there anyway to get macOS inspired minimize, maximize and close buttons on Windows 10? I want use Windows 10's default theme but just with the buttons that I mentioned changed in all apps. Is it possible? I installed WindowBlinds and sure enough, there was a theme with...
  9. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  10. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons-missing/c54e564a-dd2a-4e28-a6c7-869a03ba6fe6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. title bar missing

2. minimize icon missing windows 10

3. minimize and maximize bar

4. windows 10 title bar missing,
  5. minimize button missing windows 10,
  6. how to get minimize button back,
  7. title bar not showing in windows 10,
  8. windows 10 switch user not showing,
  9. title bar icons close minimize ,
  10. minimise/maximise in win 10,
  11. minimoize missing on windows 10,