Windows 10: Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager

Discus and support Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As shown in this image, my system language is in French, everything shows up in French but the title bar shows up in English.Why is it happening and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mclkwrk, Jun 10, 2023.

1. mclkwrk Win User

Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager

As shown in this image, my system language is in French, everything shows up in French but the title bar shows up in English.Why is it happening and how can I fix it ?

:)

mclkwrk, Jun 10, 2023

2. The task bar preview don't show titles

If your taskbar preview is not showing titles, it could be due to a few different reasons.

Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check taskbar settings: Right-click on the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings." Scroll down to the "Combine taskbar buttons" section and make sure it is set to "Never." If it is set to "Always" or "When taskbar is full," the taskbar previews will not show titles.
    2. Restart Windows Explorer: Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager. Under the "Processes" tab, find "Windows Explorer" and right-click on it. Select "Restart" to restart Windows Explorer. This may refresh the taskbar and fix the issue.
    3. Check for Windows updates: Make sure your Windows is up to date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for any available updates. Install them if there are any.
    4. Check for graphics driver updates: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause issues with the taskbar previews. Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card.
    5. Perform a system file check: Open Command Prompt as administrator and run the command "sfc /scannow" to scan and repair any corrupted system files.
    If none of these steps fix the issue, you may need to perform a system restore or reinstall Windows to fix the problem. But make sure to take backup of your important data.

Let me know if you require any additional help.

Shivam.Pandey, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Screwed up Task Manager

Open up task manager and up on the title bar, over over the very edge of it until the double arrow appears. Once it does, double click it then it will turn out like what is in the pic. *Smile Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager :)

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 10, 2023
  4. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Title bar showing

2. Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bar showing up in wrong language in Task Manager: As shown in this image, my system language is in French, everything shows up in French but the title bar shows up in English.Why is it happening and how can I fix it ?...
  3. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  4. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  5. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order: I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3...
  6. Task Manager showing Wrong base speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager showing Wrong base speed: I bought a new laptop acer nitro 5.. with processor name is intel i5 11400h. it got an issue task manager base speed should be 2.70 ghz but showing 2.69ghz and i also check in cpuzPls solve this issue...
  7. Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........: I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio laptop from 4gb ram to 8gb ram, and I wanted to check the speed of the ram module, so when I went to task manager, it shows the speed of the ram is 20307 mhz. And then I realized this is wrong. 20 THOUSAND 3 HUNDRED SEVEN mhz. What!? The ram...
  8. TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED: I USE AMD RYZEN 5 4600H AND ITS BASE CLOCK IS 3 GHZ BUT THE TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING ME 2.99 GHZ AS BASE BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT I SEE THAT THE ALL CORES ARE 100 % UTILIZED BUT THE SPEED IS STILL 2.99 GHZ WHEREAS 4 GHZ IS THE MAX SPEED...
  9. Title bar and taskbar showing up in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and taskbar showing up in games: Today I installed Enter the Gungeon and Sea of Thieves because of xbox play anywhere. I have the same problem in both games where if I bring my mouse to the top of the screen it shows the title bar and if I drag it to the bottom of the screen it brings up the taskbar. Is...
  10. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...