Windows 10: Title bars not showing in modern apps?

Discus and support Title bars not showing in modern apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This just started happening a day or two ago, but prior I could fullsize a modern app and if I wanted to resize/close it I would just drag my mouse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wiretap, Aug 17, 2015.

1. wiretap Win User

Title bars not showing in modern apps?

This just started happening a day or two ago, but prior I could fullsize a modern app and if I wanted to resize/close it I would just drag my mouse to the top of the screen and the title bar would slide down, but now it's not doing that. Anyone know how to fix that?

:)

wiretap, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Thanatica Win User

Compound emoji in title bars not working.

For example, this one -> U+1F1EF U+DDEF

That's supposed to be a Japanese flag, but in a application title bar and on the task bar, it displays as "JP" in small-caps. And on this forum as well, apparently (only it errors out when I try to post - please fix that!).

Any chance this can get added to the list of fixes for a future Windows update? Thanks!

Disclaimer: You're going to suggest the Feedback app, which isn't working. So please refrain from doing that.

Thanatica, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Compound emoji in title bars not working.

Can we have an update that fixes this please?

Thanatica, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Title bars not showing in modern apps?

1. Title bars not showing in modern apps? - Similar Threads - Title bars showing

2. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  3. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  4. Title bar text not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  5. Title bar and taskbar showing up in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and taskbar showing up in games: Today I installed Enter the Gungeon and Sea of Thieves because of xbox play anywhere. I have the same problem in both games where if I bring my mouse to the top of the screen it shows the title bar and if I drag it to the bottom of the screen it brings up the taskbar. Is...
  6. Settings App title bar color

Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  7. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  8. show color on title bar

show color on title bar: In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261
  9. Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps: So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly missing. The arrow was there when I installed Windows 10 and was still there (afaik) up until a few days ago. Now I just have...
  10. Text on windows title bar doesn't show

in Windows 10 Support
    Text on windows title bar doesn't show: First, sorry for my English, it's not my first language. After tweaking to change theme for Windows 10 (including patching using UxStyle), I've just realize I can't see text on window title bar. It usually displays file path such as, C:\Windows\system32\somefile.txt which...