Windows 10: Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix?

Discus and support Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a problem recently with the title font sizes of my laptop (Huawei MateBook x Pro). The title font sizes are very small but normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ethan Watanabe, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix?

Hello,

I have had a problem recently with the title font sizes of my laptop (Huawei MateBook x Pro). The title font sizes are very small but normal font sizes for windows and other applications are fine. This problem occurred one morning where I just opened up my laptop and it was like this. I have looked at other forums without success, with those pages either being outdated from the newest Windows update or just not working. Pls help mi.

Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? 2f616edc-1852-42ae-b99c-819b0b6a78af?upload=true.png Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? 4569d5f9-5730-43f0-95d1-e55550cc0db6?upload=true.png Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? 571d25ba-3737-493c-b309-d6e401d39d55?upload=true.png

:)

Ethan Watanabe, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 4, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Linux Mint 10 font dropshadow

I just noticed that I got the title window font colors so cool that when the window is inactive the text on the title bar looks like it's depressed, and I really like the effect so I did some of that "noticing" thing I never do and noticed that it has a drop shadow on it. Now it just so happens that the color of the inactive title bar text is not too far from the color of the window text, and I was wondering how to get a drop shadow on the application font. It's a bit confusing, the window text color and the application font get applied to the same text, since the color is part of the theme and the text is part of the window manager (?).

TL;DR:
    Drop shadow on application font, how do?

Example:

Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? Screenshot.png

hellrazor, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix?

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix?

1. Title font for windows 10 and other applications are very small. How to fix? - Similar Threads - Title font applications

2. Application opens in a very small window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application opens in a very small window: Hi guys, I have a problem with application opening on windows 10; the application is "Among Us" I use to open it in a normal way but one time and suddenly when opened it it opens in a very small window showing nothing than the top bar as shown in the photo below, I've tried...
  3. Icons are very small. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons are very small. How do I fix this?: All of the notifications are really small and I can't do anything.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-very-small-how-do-i-fix-this/69741f6b-9892-401a-8296-0532fcb3675d
  4. program titles are to small

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    program titles are to small: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Treypopj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm9pho/program_titles_are_to_small/
  5. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  6. Font too small in File Explorer and some other applications

Font too small in File Explorer and some other applications: Hi all, I am running Windows 10 Pro on a 4k monitor. A few days ago after running Windows update and restarted my computer. Fonts on title and files looks small and funny, only texts from the settings menu remains normal. Under a 4k monitor those fonts are so hard to read....
  7. Font too small in File Explorer and some other applications

Font too small in File Explorer and some other applications: Hi all, I am running Windows 10 Pro on a 4k monitor. A few days ago after running Windows update and restarted my computer. Fonts on title and files looks small and funny, only texts from the settings menu remains normal. Under a 4k monitor those fonts are so hard to read....
  8. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...
  9. How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts: When I connect to an external monitor (LG 34 inch Ultra via HDMI), my laptop folder fonts (only when attaching a file to email, uploading files etc.) are VERY small. To get them the right size, I have to make the laptop the main monitor and that makes the external monitors...
  10. windows upgrade changed my fonts to very small

in Windows 10 Support
    windows upgrade changed my fonts to very small: Windows 10 just did a major upgrade on my computer and changed all my fonts. Desktop items and menus have light small fonts that are hard for me to read. Also I use Chrome and it changed the menu and bookmark fonts there also. very small and light and hard to read. How can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. normal font for windows 10 title