Windows 10: Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while

Discus and support Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Several colleagues of mine use Microsoft Whiteboard. After the title of the Whiteboard is given, you can see it for a period of time, but after editing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CristinaTruti, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while

Several colleagues of mine use Microsoft Whiteboard. After the title of the Whiteboard is given, you can see it for a period of time, but after editing another canvas and returning to the opening screen of MS Whiteboard, the name vanishes.

Th version used are 20.10615.5289.0 and 20.10615.5241.0.

Any idea why this happens?

:)

CristinaTruti, Jul 10, 2020

2. CD Drive has vanished after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

As title suggests, CD Drive has vanished after Windows 10 upgrade. Doesn't even pick up one is installed. Any ideas why?

Thanks,

DCarruthers, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while

Title displayed instead of Name in People Hub

For some reason title precedes name in Mango, I don't know if it is a localization issue or "bug" in Mango. I noticed this too and if you use the alphabetical jump list or search in
    people it pushes contacts with titles to the bottom of the list of the search. IMHO the titles should be searchable but the alphabetical listing of the name should take precedent over title.

So it should be like Steve Ballmer, CEO not CEO Steve Ballmer.

Steven _fyiguy_ Hughes, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while

1. Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while - Similar Threads - Title Name Whiteboard

2. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  3. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  4. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Show the application name on a Window title

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show the application name on a Window title: Hi all, How can I show the application name on the window title like this picture below: I have found that some PCs are having this, but some are not. Any hints? Thanks!...
  6. File names vanish and reappear in all folders

File names vanish and reappear in all folders: When I open a folder, the each file's name disappears and comes back only after it does it for every file int he folder. This has been happening for a few years on every PC that I have. I built a new one, hoping that it would be resolved. Please advise...
  7. Files and Folders Name Vanished for No Reason

Files and Folders Name Vanished for No Reason: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home and all of a sudden the font changed in Notepad and the text font when typing anything on Win + R command box. Also, the files and folders name vanished on my laptop. I am not sure what caused it. I am using Google Chrome and everything...
  8. Profile vanished after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile vanished after update: My desktop installed an update recently and as it's a work computer I hadn't started the machine since. Today, I boot it up and my entire profile is missing. I can log in with the same code, but all my apps, settings, wallpaper everything is gone from the machine. I've not...
  9. Change Music File Names to Title Names en masse

Change Music File Names to Title Names en masse: I recently took a bunch of music off an old iPod. All of the correct information is in the files Track name, Artist, Album but all the file names are a random array of letters. Is there a way to change all the file names to the Title on each file quickly? I have over 40 GB of...
  10. All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Support
    All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update: HELP needed. Windows 10 2004 update has changed all my video names to the same title after renaming one. I have my videos in the photo section along with my photos. I will not rename anything else until this is sorted. WARNING. Also, it might happen if you rename any icons on...