Windows 10: Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving.

Discus and support Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my "accent color" to grey, everything works fine. I restart or shut my computer down, I turn it on and now my titlebar's color and window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AsherTitan, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving.

I changed my "accent color" to grey, everything works fine. I restart or shut my computer down, I turn it on and now my titlebar's color and window border's color. is now black. and If I wanted to not show my accent color on titlebars, start, action center, taskbar. or turn my accent color to blue, and then restart/ shutdown. My settings don't save and the titlebar and window border's color is now black. I recently updated windows to see if this fixes this problem, It doesn't. Please help.

:)

AsherTitan, Jun 23, 2019
  2. 彦轲宋 Win User

How to get the white titlebars back?

After I made the KB2504637 updates, my titlebars and borders turned to be colorized. I did not check the box for "show accent color on title bars" option in the color settings, but there are still colored titlebars. How can I get the white titlebars back?
    Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving. ae25417d-52f0-4f35-8bb0-1ee0566e335b?upload=true.png

彦轲宋, Jun 23, 2019
  3. windows 10 change color of toolbar

Okay. There are only a bunch of colors you can select from there, so do the following:

• Navigate to Settings>Personalization>Colors. Select the desired color.
    • Turn on Show color on Action center, taskbar and title bar.
    If you want color on Taskbar only, here is the article:

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start .
    Run the registry edit according to your need.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving.

1. Titlebar color keeps turning to black & settings not saving. - Similar Threads - Titlebar color keeps

2. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black: As this screenshot shows, whenever I reboot, the color of the theme will automatically becomes black. I never had this problem before, and my system is up to date, considering I just reinstalled the new system last week.A bit more details, the color I used to set is grey,...
  3. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black: As this screenshot shows, whenever I reboot, the color of the theme will automatically becomes black. I never had this problem before, and my system is up to date, considering I just reinstalled the new system last week.A bit more details, the color I used to set is grey,...
  4. Screen turn black for 1 second after set windows color calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turn black for 1 second after set windows color calibration: HiI have a problem with windows color calibration, after set settings in color calibration when I login to my user, screen turn black for 1 time and come back. Also the calibration isn't active in windows login screen. Is this normal? If not, how I can solve it? Thanks...
  5. Screen turn black for 1 second after set windows color calibration

Screen turn black for 1 second after set windows color calibration: HiI have a problem with windows color calibration, after set settings in color calibration when I login to my user, screen turn black for 1 time and come back. Also the calibration isn't active in windows login screen. Is this normal? If not, how I can solve it? Thanks...
  6. chrome titlebar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chrome titlebar: hi, my chrome titlebar is way too thick. i mean the bar with the tabs inside. is there a way to get it thinner. like in explorer or so ? greets gunter submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/equgdy/chrome_titlebar/
  7. Color Calibration and gamma settings keep resetting !!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Calibration and gamma settings keep resetting !!!: I have to continuously run color calibration because I notice my email and other web pages are being washed out in white......I lower the gamma settings as low as they will go and it gets better, but then resets from sleep or after reboot or just randomly. I tried saving...
  8. Is there someway to change titlebar text color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there someway to change titlebar text color?: Is there a way to change titlebar text color? like for active and inactive title bars? I mean I really do not understand at all why they removed all these customization options in windows 10, that even windows 95, 98, xp, me, vista, 7 and I think 8 had. 14676
  9. Broken Titlebars

Broken Titlebars: What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or...
  10. Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title: Hi I have a strange problem; the Settings window's title bar shows "Uninstall VeraCrypt" not "Settings" its been that way through insider builds and I was hoping would change when I opted out and went on to the anniversary edition, but no! See image [img] Any help...