Windows 10: Titlebar of a window app pops up only at startup for a few seconds before it disappears

Discus and support Titlebar of a window app pops up only at startup for a few seconds before it disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A titlebar of something keeps appearing only once whenever I would turn on my pc at startup. It seemed to started happen randomly and I’m unsure of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaidonN, Sep 6, 2021.

1. RaidonN Win User

Titlebar of a window app pops up only at startup for a few seconds before it disappears

A titlebar of something keeps appearing only once whenever I would turn on my pc at startup. It seemed to started happen randomly and I’m unsure of what it is. Whenever it pops up, theres no application of it that appears in the taskbar and the titlebar also doesnt seem to work.I went through to see if it was apart of the startup from task manager and startup services from msconfig and it seems like it might be from windows services but still unsure whether its that or something else. Does anybody know what this is and how to resolve it?

:)

RaidonN, Sep 6, 2021

2. Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

Thank you. Just tried both those things. I thought it had solved it...but then the window just popped up and disappeared again. It did take a while to reappear though. No sign of it for 10 minutes after re-start had me thinking it was fixed...but now its
    popping up more than once a minute again. Is there anything else you can suggest?

Christopher_22, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Titlebar of a window app pops up only at startup for a few seconds before it disappears

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Titlebar of a window app pops up only at startup for a few seconds before it disappears - Similar Threads - Titlebar window app

2. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  3. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  4. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing: hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia[ATTACH]...
  5. Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.: A window keeps popping up for less than a second and disappearing. It appears to be a white box right in the middle of my screen. Its too fast to be able to screenshot or see any info about it. I saw a similar issue from a few years ago that had to do with Office. I looked...
  6. Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.: Why does MS Paint open randomly after I close it? I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-pops-up-a-few-seconds-after-i-close-it/c53b6587-19de-48c2-8401-284f334ed367
  7. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  8. Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.: Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear. It will not stay up long enough to change settings. I tried to restore to an earlier time and it said I probably had a firewall. I disabled it and tried again and it said the same thing. I have Windows 10...
  9. Apps appear for only one second, then disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps appear for only one second, then disappear: I have Win 10 Pro. I have an account for myself, with Admin privileges. I also have an account called "Kids". In the Kids account, I'm unable to use the "PC Settings" app, from Start > PC Settings The app appears momentarily for no more than 1 second, then disappears....
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com