Windows 10: Titles lopsided in File Explorer

Discus and support Titles lopsided in File Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In older versions, it used to be like this: Picture tools Manage Now it is like this: Manage Picture tools Why was it like that? Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadiSiddiqi, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Titles lopsided in File Explorer

Titles lopsided in File Explorer 0d6e1fac-644c-44fa-9c47-bada5cb5056d?upload=true.jpg

In older versions, it used to be like this:

Picture tools

Manage

Now it is like this:

Manage

Picture tools

Why was it like that? Is it a bug? Must be fixed in 20h2 now, because this is the most annoying thing ever.

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Oct 12, 2020

2. Pin File Explorer to Taskbar

I have gone through all of the recommended steps for pinning File Explorer to the task bar and nothing works. Any suggestions as to why this is happening?

[Original Title: File Explorer]

TammyGray1006, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Titles lopsided in File Explorer

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Titles lopsided in File Explorer

1. Titles lopsided in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Titles lopsided File

2. Windows Explorer not displaying "Titles" for some JPG files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer not displaying "Titles" for some JPG files: This has been bothering me for some time. When I open a Windows Explorer in one of my Photo folders the details view doesn't show all of the titles - see the three selected files in this image:...
  3. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  4. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  5. File Explorer title bar returned to old one

File Explorer title bar returned to old one: I just updated my PC to the new 2022 Windows 11 update and now, for some reason, my File Explorer's title bar is no longer nice and transparent, like the settings window for example, but instead has returned to the accent colored, fully opaque title bar like in Windows 10....
  6. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File path in file explorer moved to title bar: By the way, I don't know if this in the correct category, but I assume this is personalization related. In file explorer, the file path used to appear on top of all the files, under the options bar on top, and I was able to click on the files in the path to go to them....
  7. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

File path in file explorer moved to title bar: By the way, I don't know if this in the correct category, but I assume this is personalization related. In file explorer, the file path used to appear on top of all the files, under the options bar on top, and I was able to click on the files in the path to go to them....
  8. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. See document titles and subject properties in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    See document titles and subject properties in file explorer: I would like to be able to see the Title & Subject properties of the documents listed in a folder while in Window 10 file explorer. I have already tried to do this by adding those columns to the view in the explorer window, to no avail. Anyone have any other...
  10. File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing: Hi all, A Client of mine had a strange occurrence in Windows 10 Enterprise x64. their file explorer, once maximized looses its tabs, ribbon and title bar. Has anyone come across this issue? Restarting explorer.exe did not fix the issue. I had the client reboot and it was...