Windows 10: TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error

Discus and support TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I keep on getting a error message saying "can not find script file "c:\users\nameX\appdata\local\temp\VXPnc.vbs" also another one says "can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbQ123, May 22, 2020.

1. AbQ123 Win User

TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error

Hi

I keep on getting a error message saying "can not find script file "c:\users\nameX\appdata\local\temp\VXPnc.vbs" also another one says "can not find script file c:\users\nameX\appdata\local\temp\TkEs.vbs"

How do I fix these errors

Thank you.AQ

:)

AbQ123, May 22, 2020
  2. Smittychat., May 22, 2020
  3. AmishValambhia, May 22, 2020
  4. TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error

Cannot find script file 1.vbs

Hi,

Courtesy of DaveM121, an exit script can be used if Malwarebytes hasn't helped.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Right-click your Desktop and choose New - Text Document

Put this text in that file:

Wscript.Quit

Then click File - Save As

At the bottom of the save as dialog, set save as type to *.*

Save the files as 1.vbs

Note you must enter the vbs file extension yourself

Right click STart>Run.

Enter the following path and press OK.

C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile

Copy that file from your Desktop into that folder

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 22, 2020
Thema:

TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error

1. TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error - Similar Threads - TkEs vbs VXPnc

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  9. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  10. Vbs Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vbs Error: I am getting an error "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'" when trying to access a link on a trusted website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs-error/6a6b54ea-f2c5-4106-9635-8b9d1a617f1f