Windows 10: TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc

Discus and support TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello sir. In preveous days i face problem >The device TL-WN725N is not connecting to my computer. i have installed drivers for TP-LINK but its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SunilAdsul, Dec 1, 2018.

1. TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc

Hello sir. In preveous days i face problem

>The device TL-WN725N is not connecting to my computer. i have installed drivers for TP-LINK but its not working. please sir tell me what should i do. .

:)

SunilAdsul, Dec 1, 2018
  2. bigjs20 Win User

TL-WN725N wireless adapter compatibility with Windows 10

Hi C0L1NMAC

Yes, The TL-WN725N is compatible with Windows 10, for both 32 and 64-bit.

Source:

http://www.tp-link.com/en/article-15587.html

bigjs20, Dec 1, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc

Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out

Check DNS settings for both network adapters. Your Wifi might be set to use a different DNS server.

Getting message when trying to connect - Windows 10 Forums

Option Two follow steps then pick a DNS server from the list in item 7. Personally I use CloudFlare DNS

EDIT: Reset router first as already suggested.

Callender, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc

1. TL-WN725N device not connect to my pc - Similar Threads - WN725N device connect

2. TL-WA850RE at Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TL-WA850RE at Network: Hello,I am supposed to see at Network all connected devices butI see a device called TL-WA850RE which is not connected from my sideand at properties i seemaker TP-Linkmodel TL-WA850REserial number 12345678and a mac addressplease tell me what to do in order to get rid of...
  3. TL-WA850RE at Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TL-WA850RE at Network: Hello,I am supposed to see at Network all connected devices butI see a device called TL-WA850RE which is not connected from my sideand at properties i seemaker TP-Linkmodel TL-WA850REserial number 12345678and a mac addressplease tell me what to do in order to get rid of...
  4. Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?: I did a resource monitor check recently and found that my google devices out of nowhere have been connecting to my PC. I have attached some images from netstat and resource monitor. Take a look:Help is very appreciated in this case and I want to find out why it's...
  5. Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?

Why is my Google Devices connecting to my PC?: I did a resource monitor check recently and found that my google devices out of nowhere have been connecting to my PC. I have attached some images from netstat and resource monitor. Take a look:Help is very appreciated in this case and I want to find out why it's...
  6. Devices connected to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices connected to my PC.: Will my Fitbit Charge 3 work on Windows 11 PC? Will my Magicjack plus work on windows 11 PC? Will my EPSON workforce wf-2860 work on windows 11 PC? Will my Logtech speakers work on windows 11 PC?...
  7. Devices connected to my PC.

Devices connected to my PC.: Will my Fitbit Charge 3 work on Windows 11 PC? Will my Magicjack plus work on windows 11 PC? Will my EPSON workforce wf-2860 work on windows 11 PC? Will my Logtech speakers work on windows 11 PC?...
  8. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc: MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-bluetooth-device-is-not-connecting-to-my-pc/5b9eabaf-b0c1-4ddf-9e95-c6422101b027
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update broke my TL-WN725N USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update broke my TL-WN725N USB Wireless Adapter: Everything worked fine before the Anniversary Update. Now i cannot setup a hotspot. I reinstalled the drivers that Windows installs by default for the device (Realtek RTL8188EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter - worked before the update). Tried to update it from...
  10. TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network': hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the...